How often do you weigh yourself?

Options
2»

Replies

• nachodman
    nachodman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Every Sunday morning before eating/showering/anything. More often than that makes you obssessive about it. I go more for how I feel and how my clothes feel.
  • flarge
    flarge Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the responses. The curiosity kills me if I don't weigh myself each morning. I think I'll keep weighing myself daily but record it weekly. I'm also keeping track of my measurements & BMI (monthly) so that will help to keep things in perspective.
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Once a week, TOPS. Same bat time, same bat channel.

I do this until I eventually plateau, then I make my husband hide the scale for a month. And I start losing weight again...

Better yet. TAKE PROGRESS PICS!!! They will tell you the TRUTH.
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    At the moment, daily but most of the time only 1 time every 2 weeks or so. I do not let the number dictate how I feel, if it does up or down I try not to get discouraged. The scale really doesn't tell me anything personally.
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning.
  • AuntieKT
    AuntieKT Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I must be the only weirdo that only weighs in once a month! It helps me to keep from being too obsessive and also pretty much guarantees that the number will have gone down since the last time I've weighed. It has helped me to be a lot more kind to myself, especially when I have a bad day here and there.
  • naku
    naku Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    every day.

but what i really wanted to say is that your husband/bf has an incredibly hot beard.
  • flarge
    flarge Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    haha thanks! i love his beard, too. :)