Girls, 5ft7!

Options
12346»

Replies

• tinydancer4
    tinydancer4 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5" (is that close enough?). My goal is 130ish. As I get closer, I might adjust that a bit.

Snap! I'm the same height, and I have the same goal :-)
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    5'7" medium frame, pear shaped, and maintaining at 145 lbs (size 6/8 US) I am happy right where I am :)
  • atelyce
    Options
    I'm 5'7", current goal is 140. Was down to 135 in 2011 before my wedding. I am definitely a pear shape, have very wide hips. I think I'll be satisfied with 140 and being toned again! :)
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", 170# and size 10/medium. My goal weight is 145. I would consider myself a slight pear. The lowest weight I've ever been was 130, but I could only maintain that for like, a week.

My wrist measures 6", but I like wine and I don't want to run every single day, so 145 will have to do. I intend to keep as much of my girls and the booty as possible. I love heavy lifting, so if I gain a few pounds of muscle, I'd be elated. Maybe my wrists will get bigger too. ;)
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    5'7" medium frame, pear shaped, and maintaining at 145 lbs (size 6/8 US) I am happy right where I am :)

Yup, this is my goal.
  • pmsinglikeaboss
    pmsinglikeaboss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", current goal weight is 200 (yikes!), but my final goal weight would be 180 or less.
  • SteelersChick43
    SteelersChick43 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and would love to be around 135-140 and MAINTAIN!
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and my goal for now is 143 then i will prob shoot for 140. 20ish lbs to go before i reach the first goal
  • noircurls
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal is 135 for now. I may try to get down to 130.
  • azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I have never really worked on building muscle before, so I'm not sure what my ultimate goal weight will be. I have a thin frame (but wide hips), and at my current 152 I have a lot of fat to lose, especially in the belly and thighs. My arms are thin enough to see the results of my weightlifting, though, which is nice!

My interim goal is 140 and less than 25% body fat ( currently 30%). Once I get there, I'll reevaluate and set a new goal. Probably, it will be something like 132 and 20% body fat. As far as clothing size, an 8 would be great, but I don't think I should ever wear bigger than a 10 with my build. After doing WW years ago, I was a size 10 but still skinny fat.
  • MeganG12345
    MeganG12345 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, my wrist measures a touch less than 6" so I've very small boned.

My goal weight is 125. I'm currently 132.
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5"7 and my goal weight is between 150 and 155 but it definitely depends on your body type I have a large frame at 200lbs I'm wearing a sz 12 Ive never been below 160 but ill see where I end up...

That. *Bump*

I was 145 when I was in high school. I'm no longer in high school. I also am hoping my boobs stay large and my muscles become sexy and toned.
  • philch4v13
    philch4v13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and I am shooting for 150. I am large framed. In high school I got down to 150 and that was a good place any smaller and I would have looked unhealthy because of my frame. I figure when I get close enough to it I will have a better idea.
  • trudyblender
    trudyblender Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    145! I am pear also :)
  • beezay7
    Options
    130, but I'm flat chested. It makes a HUGE difference. Girls who are 5'7 and 190 lbs look much smaller than me because they have great racks! < jealous ;) I'm at 165 now.
  • Nandalipe
    Nandalipe Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi!I'm 5'7'' and my goal is 130 lbs!!!