needing more support

Options
well folks its been a rough past few days.. I'm drained emotionally & physically. Me and my boyfriend broke up on Sunday....& i guess you could say i'm not doing too awesome w/ it...lots of things still up in the air & i'm just confused....I need more support than normal it seems. Yes i know im a strong person....but the strong ppl are allowed to have moments of weakness too. On top of that i have 3 comedy shows this week, I had one last night, one tonight and one on friday. so yeah def taking a lot out on me this past week...and its only tuesday. :noway: I use some new friends on here & some ppl to chat w/....feel free to add me or mesg me.

Have a great day mfp peeps :drinker:

Replies

• Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey Lady, I'm already your friend on here but I had no idea what was going on. I am so sorry about this. I know how hard this type of situation can be and honestly if you need to talk, I am here. Please feel free to message me if you want to talk about this or even just talk about anything. I am here for you. Hang in there and I am proud of how strong you are being despite all this. I would be a mess.

Thinking of you. Andrea
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    "Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it." - Winston Churchill
  • jpaw1002
    jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys and yes ill take you up on that
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Love you boo. Text me more often :)
  • btini23
    Options
    I really like that quote from Winston Churchill... I'm going to use that. =]

As for needing motivation and going through it all just remind yourself it's only getting better from here. I know it's not anything profound but it's the truth.

You have been such an inspiration to me to make sure I eat right and get active. Every time I open MFP I see you working it and it makes me feel good to know it can be done. So thank you and keep it up. =]
  • jpaw1002
    jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I really like that quote from Winston Churchill... I'm going to use that. =]

As for needing motivation and going through it all just remind yourself it's only getting better from here. I know it's not anything profound but it's the truth.

You have been such an inspiration to me to make sure I eat right and get active. Every time I open MFP I see you working it and it makes me feel good to know it can be done. So thank you and keep it up. =]

thank you :)