124»

Replies

• chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Came here for the pant-soiling stories.

Disappoint.
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    I took Adipex to help control my blood pressure, the side effect was helping me lose weight. This is a prescription medication, and you ABSOLUTELY NEED to tell your doctor that you are taking the rest of the junk, if you want to keep taking the Adipex. It can have MAJOR complications/withdrawls if you suddenly stop taking it, including cardiac arrest and death.

Lose weight naturally by work out and diet. If you feel you NEED something to help, pick ONE. Otherwise you are playing with fire, which can result in much worse consequences than still being heavy and needing to work harder....
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    The greasy discharge from the Alli isn't that bad.
  • Raspberry Ketones, adipex, alli, sensa & Green tea diet pills, I am currently taking all of these.

Do you think it is to much?

I really don't think so, cause I am really not losing any weight.

I am just really wanting to lose more weight.

the order you take these matters. do it in the wrong order and you'll get bulky.

Oooohhh, yeah...bulky is bad. Definitely bad.

And I say make sure to follow with a Sugar Free RedBull chaser...gotta keep that energy up.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Try ALL the diet things!!!
  • shaleyn
    shaleyn Posts: 125 Member
    Just make sure you hypnotize yourself first.
  • i used all these methods at once to get my abs...true story...:huh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,486 Member
    Helps to hold eyebrow hairs in place.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Blend them in your nutri-bullet and then get the hypnotic gastric bypass done so you don't lose any of the nutrients though.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    troll-train.gif
  • freasabreze
    freasabreze Posts: 97 Member
    49750-screen-licker-pug_zpsbb0fdbc2.gif

My shih-tzu used to do this when she was a puppy! so cute!
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    just be sure to eat an entire package of the sugar free chocolates to help keep that system of yours cleansed...

I refused to use the bathroom after my hubby the one time he did this - it was like a small animal had crawled up into his rectum, died, decayed, and was slowly being expelled along with a million rotten eggs and bean dip

Hahaha! I hold the record in our house for the most offensive fart (after doing a stupid shake diet with added roughage because the shakes were so rubbish) - I can still see my husband turning towards me and the look on his face. Makes me laugh every time :bigsmile:
  • dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Raspberry Ketones, adipex, alli, sensa & Green tea diet pills, I am currently taking all of these.

Do you think it is to much?

I really don't think so, cause I am really not losing any weight.

I am just really wanting to lose more weight.

the order you take these matters. do it in the wrong order and you'll get bulky.

But what's the right order? You NEED to tell us so we get it right!!

Supplement timing has no impact on weight loss. You do need to eat them by color coding to shock the body.
    It is generally useful to use the coffee ones as suppositories.

Better absorption.

I could really use some clarification on the "color coding". For instance, two are red, three are blue, one's bright orange and turquoise (it's very pretty, I like that one bestest!) and the last is this ugly, muddy brown. Would it be easier if I just ate them based on shape, or is that taking a dangerous risk?

It's important to change and rotate that color and size coding scheme to confuse your stomach muscles: so you have a rotation during your week and a rest day. But it's important that you stick to it every week the same. Don't change that!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member

BAZINGA!!!!!!!
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Make sure you keep up the resistance training to avoid muscle loss. I hear 3-pound pink dumbells for sets of 30 reps works wonders! Just look at how buff Gwyneth is!
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Make sure you keep up the resistance training to avoid muscle loss. I hear 3-pound pink dumbells for sets of 30 reps works wonders! Just look at how buff Gwyneth is!

Well THERE'S the problem then! I have BLUE dumb bells. No WONDER I can't lose my belly fat!