Looking for some friends to keep me motivated

Options
I just had a baby boy. He is 2 months old and I'm needed to lose all the weight I gained while I was pregnant. I'm new to this website and could use some friends to help keep me on track and motivated! I'm really excited about this website and about getting this journey started! Thanks :)

Replies

• JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    Feel free to add me! And welcome!
  • aero0811
    aero0811 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) I have a family holiday coming up in a few months a would love to be at my goal weight for then so looking for motivation as well
  • KMorales0713
    KMorales0713 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd love to keep you motivated!!! You can Add me!! :) Hope to see your progress!
  • JessieSaint
    JessieSaint Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too! :) I'm new to this and am very excited about this app! :)
  • morpho226
    Options
    you can add me as well
  • Marlys101
    Marlys101 Posts: 100
    Options
    Congrats on the baby. Feel free to add me. I always enjoy seeing what other people are up to in their weight loss journey.
    Marlys
  • sacha_1987
    sacha_1987 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm hoping to lose slowly, a change of lifestyle not 'dieting by restriction'. My diary is open and I log everything honestly!! Feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get!! :)
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!! I am active on MFP and always love to be motivated and I can motivate!! Welcome!
  • fishsticks913
    fishsticks913 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    We can motivate each other since we are both "new" to this! Add me!
  • southerndixiepride
    Options
    You can add me!(:
  • Sholmes82
    Options
    I am pretty new to this as well.I have been using MFP for about 6 days now and it has worked wonders with helping me stay accountable with what I am eating daily.Coming on here and seeing people with the same struggles and goals has really helped too.You can add me if you like :)
  • suzely0530
    suzely0530 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well !! :smile:
  • Charmainedelaney
    Charmainedelaney Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome & congrats on the bub. Add me to this adventure!.
  • nacrane12
    Options
    I just had a baby also!!! Add me!
  • kangaroo222
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request :) We can help motivate each other!
  • LeahO123
    Options
    I would be happy to have more MFP friends. Add away! :-)