OMG!!!!

Options

Replies

• december1303
    Options
    Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!!!!!! That was me last month. It is a feeling you can't explain unless you've been there. Keep it up!
  • Marie45
    Marie45 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Well done!

:happy:
  • chellebelle
    Options
    Yay!!!!! I figured it out after I posted on your facebook page. I am so happy for you Em!
  • mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You Go Gurl! I hope I'm as successful as you've been...
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Your amazing! great job sticking with it girl =)
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Wonderful wonderful wonderful.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    As of this morning, for the first time EVER in my adult life (for the first time since at least junior high to be more precise,) I officially do NOT weigh two hundred pounds. I can't believe I actually did it. I really didn't believe it was even possible... it was always as if I was just meant to be in the 200s. But this morning I stepped on the scale to find this unbelievable sight:

CIMG7574.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

Don't ever convince yourself you can't do what you set your mind to do. Even if you don't think you CAN, try your hardest anyway. Because if I can do THIS, then it just goes to show that nothing is impossible.
    Way to GO EMILY!!! Dreams and goals DO come TRUE:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    WOWSA!!!!! smiley-happy014.gif
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome! Congratulations on making it under 200.. I know it's a GREAT feeling! Also congrats on losing 90 pounds! Wow! You're such an inspiration!!
  • OliveCulona
    Options
    Incredible! You're doing so great! you deserve to be proud of yourself! Allow this to help keep you motivated... i'm inspired!
  • jbest73
    jbest73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! You are an inspiration to everyone! Woohoo! Keep up the good work.:wink:
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Wow! That is incredible! I am so happy for you. I know when I reach under 200 hundred I will cry! Hooray!:flowerforyou:
  • Crickks
    Crickks Posts: 94
    Options
    :drinker: That's a beautiful number...
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    OMG is right!!!! Congrates, that's got to feel soooooooo good! Keep it up, you're doing great!
  • catfan
    catfan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Just when I felt like 199 was out of my reach you give me an inspiration...THANKS and keep up the great work:heart::flowerforyou: :laugh: :love:
  • Karona00
    Karona00 Posts: 1
    Options
    That is great!! Congratulations!! I'm at 201 right now, so really trying to push myself to get out of the 200s.
  • dlund
    dlund Posts: 1
    Options
    Happy Dance!

Congrats!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment! I wish you continued success and thanks for sharing your joy!
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!That is so awesome to see. Thanks for sharing, and inspiring and motivating. Congrats Again, and Again and Again!!!:drinker:
  • MaStoner
    MaStoner Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :smile: That's fantastic!! Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!