My wife's amazing story!

Options

Replies

• smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    She's beautiful and you're a great husband for sharing her story :)

What an amazing story & accomplishment!!!! Thanks for sharing
    Congrats!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    browsed through your wife's website! how truly amazing. and she was in people magazine--wow! i always love those 1/2 their size editions!!! congrats to her--and to you!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I just saw that People this morning! Awesome!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I have that issue at home! Now I am going to go back and see which one is your wife! Congrats!
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Wow! I googled her story and that is amazing! You must be very proud of her and should be proud of yourself as well. It sounds like you really helped her with this journey. Tell her she looks Amazing!!!!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I just picked up that magazine a few days ago and was skimming while waiting in line to pay for some groceries. I'll definitely have to make a point to pick it up again. That is an amazing thing she has accomplished and thank you for sharing the information with us. I'll be sure to look up her website.
  • fbranch7
    fbranch7 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to the both of you!!
  • damorzacon
    damorzacon Posts: 124 Member
    Options

Thank you. I'm on my phone so posting this was difficult enough. Lol
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing what she has accomplished, and having great support also helps so kudos on that!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Your wife is amazing and so are you!!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    For starters one thing really stands out to me and that is that YOU are very proud of your wife and she obviously had your support.

Well done to her for making the changes and succeeding in losing her weight and then going on to inspire others to do the same. Congrats to her.
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    This is great!!! Your wife is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! Great job and best of luck to you, on your continued journey! :)
  • erinlibke
    erinlibke Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You are one lucky man! Though she must also be very lucky to have such a supportive man by her side. Well done both of you!!!
  • linbert57
    linbert57 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    An amazing story for sure!! I visited her fb page and told her how inspiring she is and liked her page.
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! :bigsmile:
  • damorzacon
    Options
    Ok, I can say now that she's seen most of the comments here and said they are very sweet and thank you!
  • damorzacon
    Options
    Message from Ashley:
    Thank you so much for all the congrats and kind words and YES I am very blessed to have the husband and support system I have. ANYONE can do what I've done by making better choices and sticking with it!!!
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story.
  • SDHudgins1976
    Options
    I forgot I left this up on my computer last night. Such an inspiration.... I was actually thinking of skipping my exercise this morning.... then I saw this thread again... and thought to myself I'll never get there if I let just a little back ache stop me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!