No More Excuses -- Week 24

Options
2»

Replies

• Kimber11
    Kimber11 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello.

My name is Kimber and I would like to join your group. Tammy is my sister and told me how great this group is.

Thanks, Kimber
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Hello.

My name is Kimber and I would like to join your group. Tammy is my sister and told me how great this group is.

Thanks, Kimber

Hiya! Glad you are here!
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hello.

Thanks, Kimber

Welcome Kimber, Weigh in is on Sundays, nice to have you here.
  • tigermom79
    tigermom79 Posts: 740
    Options
    Hello.

Thanks, Kimber

Hi Kimber....Nice to meet you! Welcome aboard!!!! I think you will like it here. We have a great time and I find a great deal of inspiration from everyone!

Ann
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good Saturday afternoon all!

Well I made it through yesterday. It was pretty grouling but lots of happy memories shared at both services. Man I don't mind saying.....I'm tired of funerals!!!!! I think I have had my fill for a while. It seens like everytime I turn around I am having to deal with another one. At least none of them are mine so I guess that is really good!!!:laugh:

I still haven't had time to get my scale battery so I guess in the morning I will weigh in on the wii......It will be a total surprise. Don't feel like I have done badly but I know I have cheated here and there.

The WIND could go away anytime. We have had a ton of it lately. Sure hope all of you eastern coasters are okay with all the tornadoes and such going on today. I have a sister in Tennessee so my mom is kind of worried about her! Looks bad from what we saw on the TV earlier. We just have horrible horrible winds. My son had a track meet today and I nearly froze to death. Those poor kids that had to be out in in all day. I kept running to the car to warm up. Then I finally called it quits after I watched him throw Discus and Triple Jump. He ran a relay after I left but not until about an hour ago, so I am glad I came on home.

Well....I hope everyone has a great evening and will talk to you in the morning!
    Ann
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Well it is a new week, and I am getting back at it. Going to eat better, drink my water and green tea. Going to eat more fruits and veggies.

Going to switch it up today and do Jillians 30 day shred. To cold to go walking outside today, and I am getting bored with the treadmill. Have lots of books to do today, hopefully in the next week I will be all caught up, so then my house can get some attention.

Had a real warm spell the last few weeks, but now going thru some cold, dreary, wet weather. Went to an auction yesturday and got really wind burnt, then we went quadding. It was a lot of fun.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Morning all! Hope everyone has a great weigh in this morning or sometime today...whenever you do yours!!! As for me...not bad...1/2 pound down. BUT......I made it into the 150's according to the wii....159.5. I will take it as I wasn't real sure how I was doing. However like Renae said...it is a new week and time for me to start anew!

Have our youngest basketball tourney this afternoon so will be in a gym most of the afternoon. I have to get myself motivated to either get on the treadmill or the wii at nights. I need to do something in addition to Curves because I just seem to be at a platue!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

Ann
  • hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    Hello.

Thanks, Kimber

Hello and welcome Kimber!

Hawkeye
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Hello all...I am finally feeling better. Hubby and I rode our bikes 6-1/2 miles at the local state park and it was so much harder than it was before I got sick. I didn't realize how much weaker I was. I have to get back on track with my eating this week. When I am sick I tend to eat whatever is not nailed down and evidently lots of it. I am going to weigh in the morning so hopefully some of it will be gone, we'll see. Hope you all had a great weekend.
  • justjack51
    Options
    Still need weigh ins from SeminoleFan30, Sarina, Kimber. Send them in, planning on posting results around noon.

So far the results are pretty mixed.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Morning all, Well I never worked out yest, but will def go to step aerobics tonight. Ate good for the day, then started to snack to much in evening, but today is a new day. Woke up to snow on the ground, so will be another day stuck inside. Have books to work on again today.
  • Kimber11
    Kimber11 Posts: 18
    Options
    I just started on Saturday so I will weigh in this Sunday. Thanks
  • justjack51
    Options
    I just started on Saturday so I will weigh in this Sunday. Thanks

Perfect!!