Burning Cal's

Options
Should I eat the calories I burn? Or would I lose more if I didn't eat the calories I burned?

Replies

• weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    Look in the archieves, this subject that been debated since I'm sure the start of this website!!!!!!!
  • sweetrevenge
    Options
    Eat the calories you burn. Your given extra calories because you body needs the extra fuel. Plus you don't want to end up in that dreaded starvation mode.
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    Let me be more specific; you go to search and then type in something like eating calories burned from exercise, a whole slew of posts and responses comes up; you will be amazed.

I always eat my calories; and since the beginning of February I have lost 24 of the 45 pounds I want to lose. Like another person who responded to you, your body will go into what has been termed as stravation mode - which is like a plateau and will try to hold onto every ounce of weight; so go ahead and eat those calories - sometimes I don't eat them all; my motto - why eat if I am not hungry!!!!!:) Have a great date.
  • Amanda_Bridges90
    Amanda_Bridges90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have lost 20 lbs since the end of Feb. && I've hit a little plateau so I was just wondering if that was why. I was thinking it was, but thanks for the advice!