Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

Options
anyone doing this? what are your thought and results for this.

Replies

• BeautyNBriefcase
    BeautyNBriefcase Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    do you have a website to reference? i'm not familiar with this program.
  • elizabennett
    Options
    Yeah! It's a killer, but such a good workout. Definitely try it. I have a love/hate relationship with it, but a lot more love. :laugh:
  • sherrievil
    Options
    I tried it once and almost passed out...not sure if it was cuz its soooo much cardio or lack of food before doing it! But i haven't done it since, It's been awhile I should try it again! I have all the other Jillian DVD's and Biggest Loser Dvds and love em!♥
  • unknownndoll
    unknownndoll Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I got it a week or so ago and really love it. It is a good workout. I did not like the biggest loser DVDs but i like Jillians.
  • Super_mom
    Super_mom Posts: 185
    Options
    thanks guys, i just got it today. I will start tomorrow. It looks interesting. I may like it better than 30 day shred and BL Cardio Max
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    do you have a website to reference? i'm not familiar with this program.
    Bet you could find it Googling Jillian Michaels, she's got a lot of programs and I'm sure you'd find it pretty easily that route.:happy:
  • natspoiledbrat
    Options
    I tried this video for the first time today and could only get about 1/2 way through it. According to my HRM I burned about 250 calories in that 20 minutes, so I think its a great workout. I am going to have to modify some of the moves because I just can't do them. The butt kicks and high knees are almost impossible for me, so I think I will probably just jog in place for now, but now that I know what I am in for I think I will be able to get all the way through it next time. I'm going to try to do this video 3 times a week in addition to my regular 60 minute cardio and 30 minute strength training. I'm doing 2-a-days now during the summer time! Wish me luck!
  • speranza
    speranza Posts: 5
    Options
    I love this DVD, I usually burn about 340 calories doing the entire thing. I workout 2x a day 7x a week and incorporate this DVD into my am workout usually 2x a week. Great cardio burn. :)

I also use her other video No More Trouble Zones video 2x a week and that one rocks. (I use 5lb weights instead of the 3lb she uses.)

I also have the Biggest Loser Cardio Sculpt and Last Chance Workout DVD's that I do usually 1-2x a week. I think the main thing is to always switch it up and do a variety of different DVD's throughout the week if your working out at home.

Another suggestion if you have Netflix is to rent workout DVD's through them. You can try different ones out without having to purchase them in case you don't end up liking them. They also have a few you can watch instantly too!

My favorite Butt DVD is The Trainers Edge: Killer Butt with Dolores Munoz, (tried it through Netflix) and it is an awesome workout.
  • Bee28
    Bee28 Posts: 99
    Options
    I love this DVD. I've been using it for about 3 months 4 or 5 times a week. I couldn't do a lot of the moves when I first started but now I can keep up easily. Its a great workout.
  • gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Just found this subject in the 'search' box. So glad because I've just purchased this DVD today, took a look at it this afternoon, and going to try it out in the morning. I've a feeling I won't be able to walk much due to DOMs on Monday!!!!!
  • ctrlaltdelboy
    Options
    I've just got this one too, but I'm going to do it after I've finished the 30 Day Shred which I started today

I've got Bob Harper's yoga workout too to try later on (The Biggest Loser Workout - Weight Loss Yoga)
  • gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'll let you know how I get on ctrl it looks pretty tough.