Opinions needed!

Options

Replies

• elizarae11
    Options
    I'm glad I posted a pic with jeans on then! The skirts were only $7 so i will just find a new outfit for them(:
    Also, I know my room is a disaster! I don't even have a path to the door haha.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I agree with the jeans. Also that top would probably look great tucked into a high waisted skirt (A-line or fitted but slightly longer than the ones in the pic)
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/hoarding-buried-alive/hoarding-casting.htm
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Jeans. I don't like either of the skirts.
    ^This

Ditto.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Bloody hell. Clean your room.
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Why are you guys criticizing her room? She asked for an opinion on what to wear. Not whether she should clean her room or not.

And, jeans. :) have fun!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I posted a pic with jeans on then! The skirts were only $7 so i will just find a new outfit for them(:

If you want an honest opinion ( I would always want my friends to tell me), I don't think that either of those skirts are very flattering at all. Maybe look for some that aren't so tight or that flare out a bit. Like a skater style dress/skirt.
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    Jeans.

Also, clean your room.

I didn't want to be the one to say it... but yes to both of these!
  • flying_inside
    flying_inside Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    No shame in a messy room.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Either one, just not that shirt.
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    If you want to "dress it up" since its a concert, why don't you go with:

Black Slacks and some super cute High Heels :)
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Why are you guys criticizing her room? She asked for an opinion on what to wear. Not whether she should clean her room or not.
    Fortunately, she has sense of humor and was able to recognize it as some innocent ribbing.
    See? She even said "haha". She manages to find some humor in the forum, rather than looking for an opportunity to be offended. Sadly, some like to take opportunities like this to turn this into "bullying" or "giving someone an eating disorder".
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options

If you want an honest opinion ( I would always want my friends to tell me), I don't think that either of those skirts are very flattering at all. Maybe look for some that aren't so tight or that flare out a bit. Like a skater style dress/skirt.

Or a high waist-ed pencil skirt with a tight long sleeve shirt tucked in the waist. My favorite.
  • _DaniD_
    Options
    Fortunately, she has sense of humor and was able to recognize it as some innocent ribbing.
    See? She even said "haha". She manages to find some humor in the forum, rather than looking for an opportunity to be offended. Sadly, some like to take opportunities like this to turn this into "bullying" or "giving someone an eating disorder".

Yes! A lot of posters on here would have gotten hostile and taken it as an attack.
  • iryshjones
    iryshjones Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i agree the top does not work with those skirts. I think maybe the fit of the skirts are off a bit. Too low in the waist ? Great quote on the mirror :)
  • elizarae11
    Options
    All opinions are welcome! I don't want to go out not looking my best!
    And as for my room being messy, no I am not offended by the comments.
    I can't exactly deny it needs to be picked up but I just moved in and was trying to find an outfit and the combination is messy! But I do appreciate those who stuck up for me!(:
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options

Yes! A lot of posters on here would have gotten hostile and taken it as an attack.

Well yeah, sure you can laugh it off, which is great. But there's no sense it making her feel a little embarrassed. Just answer her question, ya know? :)
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options

i agree with this who gives about her room? shes asking about her clothes. id say jeans or the black skirt me personally would wear a longer skirt tho (i dont like skirts above the knees & i think they look classy )
  • enigmatickitty
    Options
    The jeans look best. The black skirt could work if paired with a good pair of stockings or tights and some heels. Grey skirt clashes too much.
  • _DaniD_
    Options

i agree with this who gives about her room?

Some of us are neat freaks with OCD.