Short Girls UNITE!

Options

Replies

• MelSimba
    Options
    5'0 here! Anyone feel free to add me, started at 150, now 125, looking to lose 10-15lbs
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0", aiming for 115
    Any of you shorties feel free to add me :-)
  • smithja2003
    smithja2003 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'1" here and trying to get back down to 120s. I've got a ways to go but I have two young children and I need to get myself back into shape.
  • Lilpixie39
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3in starting weight was 140 down 2.2 lbs and 4 inch. My goal is to be at 110 by June. Add me if you like.
  • herpppderppp
    Options
    5'1/5'2 here :D
  • brunetteavoxgirl
    brunetteavoxgirl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm right around 4' 11"/ 5'.
    Looking to lose 80ish lbs. Add me if you wish! :)
  • dpots76
    Options
    I am short as well, 5'4. My mother is asian so no help there but everyone else in my family is tall. I am from Baltimore also! AA County originally but now reside in NC. Looking to lose around 50-60 lbs. Feel free to add!!!
  • mtiheartmuscle
    Options
    5'2 here! Short and sassy!
  • bordershelly
    Options
    I am 5 2" an shooting for 200 at this point. Ultimately would be happy about 180. Will never weigh the 124 I am supposed to and if I lost that much weight I would have to hire a big guy to walk behind me and carry all the extra skin.............................but you girls go!!
  • bordershelly
    Options
    sounds sensible!! I can identify with you. same height and almost the same start weight. keep at it!! you are rockin it!!
  • Jperez08
    Jperez08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey there I am 5'3! And would like to be around 120 or so! Feel free to add me :D
  • Lmans77
    Lmans77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    5'1.5. currently 137. Would love to get to 112...I was a 2/4 in college at 112. Just starting using MFP again about 2 weeks ago, down 3 lbs. Currently a size 8/10..I have a small/med frame.

Right now, my focus is reaching the 120s.
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am 5 1. I am aiming for 125. You can add me.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just like to pop in and say hello. I'm 5'2". I'm not trying to lose weight.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    5 foot even! Only for more pounds til I hit my goal weight of 103!
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, and my starting weight was 218. I am down 24lbs, and still have 50+ to go! Feel free to add me :)
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently weight 181 I'm hoping to get down to 115-120 I just need to stay motivated and get to my goal!!!!! Anyone feel free to add me :-)
  • Scholiosis
    Scholiosis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2"!! I'm working to lose around the same amount of weight!
  • mpachee
    mpachee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 and 152lbs (last time I weighed in a month ago) and I am also aiming for 120ish. I am trying my best to count inches instead since and I measured myself 2 days ago and I am down almost 2 inches! (33 inches to 31). I have NEVER been thin and I have been waiting for 10 years to look good in a bikini. Let's do this, ladies!!
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" (I was 5'3" when I joined, lol, according to my doctor I've grown an inch within the past year), working on those last 10ish pounds! Currently 131, would like to get down to 115-120 and another 3-4 inches off of my waist. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou: