I need some MFP friends

Options

Replies

• mmaitland15
    Options
    I'll be your friend too!! We all need good support systems to keep going sometimes!
  • Shantia88
    Shantia88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi shan,

My name is Shantia and I would love to be your friend, I currently have no friends that would support me and it's very hard as this is my third time trying to lose weight again. I am a proud mother of two and I work full time overnight as well.
  • Renegade408
    Options
    Welcome Shan! I am fairly new as well.
  • carolyn0613
    carolyn0613 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too. I've been dieting since august and lost 22lb so far. Just 49 lb to go! I need some motivation to keep to my healthy eating and exercise. Please add me and I will add you. I will also jump on your band wagon and add those here who offered support!
  • Peazwithin
    Peazwithin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey Shan! Been on her for a few months and EVERYBODY needs friends! Having said that I'm happy to friend you (and anyone else that wants to add me) and support you on your new journey!!
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Glad to, always looking for supportive friends!
  • robertcook34
    Options
    Would love friends and motivation too! I am on everyday and my goal is to lose 50lbs by summer.:smile:
  • getmebackforlife
    getmebackforlife Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am just coming back to MFP after using it almost 2 years ago to loose some weight. My family has gone through a lot in that time and there have been health issues as well....so I lost track of staying accountable for myself and just quit trying. Having support can make all the difference! I had MFP friends on here before that really did motivate and encourage and I let that go when I quit logging in! I am 46 and weigh 224 pounds at 5'9''. Feel free to add me as I will be on here daily. MFP does help you realize what you are consuming !!! and if you do any exercise the difference it makes in your end of day numbers.
  • just_anne
    just_anne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sending my request!! Looking for motivation and support too = )
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    sending a request! :)
  • primpinxoxo
    primpinxoxo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Need friends and motivation!
  • GenieBB
    GenieBB Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Same here, I will help you along if you help me :)
    Sending friend request
  • hopenevins
    hopenevins Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me! Mom of 2 girls, 4 and 8, and I work full time. From Ohio. Need motivation to keep going even when life gets busy.
  • frankensteen
    frankensteen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm pretty much addicted to MFP and I do my best to support my friends, mostly because of all the amazing support I have received on here so far!

Send me a request! :)
  • Laner25
    Laner25 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Love to be able to support you! Feel free to send me a friend request :smile:
  • kaiti_t
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I'm pretty new too, and I don't have much weight to go but am always looking for support and advice in working towards my goals. I'm kaiti_t. Great community on here :)
  • Laner25
    Laner25 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wishing you luck! Feel free to add me.
  • adventure_em
    adventure_em Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sending a request now :)
  • MarthaAnn8186
    MarthaAnn8186 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I am a bit older than you, but I will try to be supportive.
  • daliotard
    Options
    Sending request...good luck!