2nd week on myfitnesspal.com

Options
I have found this site very easy to use. Just what I was looking for. I have the app on my phone which makes it very easy to track all day and helps me to make better choices for meals and snacks. So far so good.

Replies

• Doxeydoxie
    Options
    I too have found this site to be very helpful and easy. Just have to apply what it says to do! Good luck!!
  • Bikinigirl47
    Bikinigirl47 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladybug; how did you make your weight tracker?
  • paradisochick
    Options
    I'm finding it a little hard to track my food because I eat a lot of ethnic foods, and a lot of the time there's no entry! Would I just input all the ingredients I've used in the dish?
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Agreed! It does make it very easy to log your meals....and that's a HUGE advantage when trying to lose weight. It works for me. :)
  • ashuley
    ashuley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    apps>tickers :)
  • ashuley
    ashuley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladybug; how did you make your weight tracker?
    apps>tickers :)
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm finding it a little hard to track my food because I eat a lot of ethnic foods, and a lot of the time there's no entry! Would I just input all the ingredients I've used in the dish?

Use the my recipes section, you can add in all the individual ingredients, figure out how many people it serves and volia! It saves it for you, and easy to enter in your diary.
  • AnjellaRose_GF_SillyYak
    Options
    Im 2 week in on here too. 10 days since i decided to make the change
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    welcome! i joined almost a year ago, and you will soon find that it is an addiction. i am on this site more than any other site
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    you can do that or you can look up comparable dishes online and add them to your database.
  • Essjei
    Essjei Posts: 5
    Options
    :-) Helloooooooooo! <3