Sports bras!

Options
124»

Replies

• HeartzDezire
    HeartzDezire Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would agree that Champion does make the best ones. You can get them at Target and they normally have them on sale between $12-$16. They are supportive and they will last pretty long!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    lulu's tata tamer

it's expensive but well worth it if you are chesty and workout a lot.

great brand name
  • Indyimp
    Indyimp Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I recently found a great sports bra. I was convinced that they didn't make any in my size. It's by Enell. They are kind of expensive and have an odd sizing chart, but are well worth it! I can run and Zumba! I highly recommend them. Good luck
  • fairykelly13
    fairykelly13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Maia Bra
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001B1KUS4/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00

GENIUS.

Or the Luna
    http://www.amazon.com/Moving-Comfort-Womens-Luna-Black/dp/B004KP9796/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1358352856&sr=1-1&keywords=moving+comfort+luna

Both work GREAT. The Maia kept the girl in place before I lost weight and was a DD. The Luna is still keeping them snug now that they are smaller....
  • kansaspeach
    kansaspeach Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person in this thread that doesn't care about uniboob?

I'm a 40DDD so a uni boob on me looks like a shelf, lol.

LOL I'm only a 30G, so I just smash 'em down and go. :)
  • kansaspeach
    Options
    hi all...OMG!!!! TYTYTY for all this advice. i have just started exercising in water and in the gym, and HATE HATE the UNIBOOB crap. i am gonna try the bra over bra since i am broke and have to make do with what i got on hand! gonna also get some kind of girdle next month too, hate my butt and belly bouncing so much !!! i was sore after jogging in place for 25 minutes. LOL!!

Dude I totally recommend a good gridle for running, I hate when my fupa gets in the way!

OMG! This thread is hilarious - I'm getting a great ab workout from LAUGHING! LOLOLOL
  • kansaspeach
    Options
    Might I also suggest getting professionally measured is key as well. Most of us aren't wearing the correct size bra and that could have a lot to do with it. That being said, I so appreciate the suggestions on here as I have yet to find a sports bra that I really love. I had one that I felt like I had to be a contortionist to get in and out of it, especially out of it. I had to rip it after my first use because I was stuck. For that reason I need to go in person to see the bras as opposed to ordering online. Once I find a great one, then I can order online. Most places that professionally measure you will charge, but then you get the money back in purchase (which is usually more expensive than some other places, but oh so worth it).

TOTALLY agree on this! I have worn a 34DD for years, thinking that was my size, because I couldn't find anything else around here. They never quite fit right, though. About 2 months ago, I went to St. Louis and got PROFESSIONALLY fitted. I'm a freaking 30G. What a HUGE difference the right size makes. No spillage out the sides, my girls aren't smashed, and my figure looks SO much better! And if you live in a small town like I do and can't find an upscale bra shop, this site will tell you how to measure at home: http://www.breakoutbras.com/
  • bloomlately
    bloomlately Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I wear a high impact bra from Anita. It has supported me very well when jogging.
  • SharonBluntz
    SharonBluntz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I HIGHLY recommend Under Armours Sports Bra. They're so amazing and supportive because they design each sports bra by cup size to ensure complete support. They do run around $55 but it's TOTALLY worth it! I love it!
  • mklassy123
    Options
    Might I also suggest getting professionally measured is key as well. Most of us aren't wearing the correct size bra and that could have a lot to do with it. That being said, I so appreciate the suggestions on here as I have yet to find a sports bra that I really love. I had one that I felt like I had to be a contortionist to get in and out of it, especially out of it. I had to rip it after my first use because I was stuck. For that reason I need to go in person to see the bras as opposed to ordering online. Once I find a great one, then I can order online. Most places that professionally measure you will charge, but then you get the money back in purchase (which is usually more expensive than some other places, but oh so worth it).

TOTALLY agree on this! I have worn a 34DD for years, thinking that was my size, because I couldn't find anything else around here. They never quite fit right, though. About 2 months ago, I went to St. Louis and got PROFESSIONALLY fitted. I'm a freaking 30G. What a HUGE difference the right size makes. No spillage out the sides, my girls aren't smashed, and my figure looks SO much better! And if you live in a small town like I do and can't find an upscale bra shop, this site will tell you how to measure at home: http://www.breakoutbras.com/

When we lose weight and gain weight, our bra size changes. Most of us never change our bra size so we are wearing the wrong bra. The correct size bra makes all the difference, not just for support but in how we look. Women will look thinner when wearing the right size bra. It is so important to wear the right bra while exercising. We need the proper support. I go yearly to get measured, thank you for the measure at home site!!!!!!!!!! I am curious to see if I get the same measurements myself as I do at my next professional measurement.

Another thing I know I have been guilty of is keeping my workout bras for too long. They lose their support after awhile, and not even such a long while!!!!!!!!!
  • Breeli0519
    Breeli0519 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I like this one.
    http://www.essentialapparel.com/champion-womens-360-max-support-sports-bra.html?gclid=CLzhxt-V8rQCFQY5nAodsEUANw

and I've heard rave reviews about this one:
    http://www.amazon.com/Enell-High-Impact-Sports-Bra/dp/B000IWEJDE/ref=pd_sim_sbs_indust_1

I feel your pain! I can't tell you how many I tried on before I found one I liked. Must take care of the ta tas! The Roman Empire fell and eventually they will too...no need in hurrying the process along! :o)
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person in this thread that doesn't care about uniboob? LOL I don't care what they look like as long as they are tied down and not making a spectacle of themselves. LOL ;)

^This. OMG This!!

I'm a 38DD (ok so fun side story VS measured me in Dec and said "well, you're measuring on the larger side of DD, so if this bra is too tight you may need to get a DDD." My face literally did this: :noway: I replied "if this bra is too tight I need to get a gym membership". 2 weeks later I started MFP :ohwell: Anyway, I get XL sports bras from Target, but I find that one still has me in "black eye" territory. I end up using 2 because it keeps the girls in place when I run. Allows me a little style and color at the gym.
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • denvictor
    Options
    I love my Fiona!! adjustable, supportive without pain, and comfortable!
  • Star_Basil
    Options
    lulu's tata tamer

it's expensive but well worth it if you are chesty and workout a lot.

This.