Why do the breasts go first?

Options
2»

Replies

• mrswaite08
    mrswaite08 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I tend to loose in my breasts as well, but this time around I lost a good portion of my back fat (yay!) and then some from my waist. Works for me!
  • Yayitsnaomi
    Options
    i want to know the same thing i was a full dd and now im a small d almost c it suckkksss!!
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Almost 30lbs down and i have gone down 1 band size but retained the cup size (if that makes sense). I always thought I had smaller boobs, but as my waist decreases my boobs are looking bigger. I still have at least 40lbs to go so we'll see, but I carry most of my weight in my butt and thighs so I don't see my boobs getting much smaller when I have so much more to lose else where. I look back to when I was a teen, and my boobs are about that same size now. Some people just carry more fatty tissue there, other people carry more glandular tissue there.
  • grnqueen
    grnqueen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ok, breast feeding makes sense, before kids I WAS smaller yet and the glandular tissue makes sense as well. I WAS a C/D and after only 10 lbs lost really now barely a C! After my 3rd child I was barely a B. I don't like how I look now, but one thing that bothers me about my skinny self is that I have the long torso so I have to buy bigger shirts anyway. I use to get asked if I had a mastectomy (which is incredibly rude) because of the shirts being so loose.

I certainly don't mean to sound all bothered and not going to try and lose, I was just hoping to keep some up top and get rid of the bottom, who knows maybe a transplant from hips and butt to chest LOL
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I wish!! lol I'm an H cup and I lost 75 pounds and they didn't get ANY smaller!! Guess I'm stuck with them!
  • maya88j
    maya88j Posts: 29
    Options
    Well I really don't know but these (.)(.) Need to decrease sooner than later
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I was a 34C for most of my adult life until I began putting on weight in my late 40s. By my mid 50's I was a 36D. I lost the weight in the reverse order that I'd gained it - from the upper torso down rather than the belly up - and was a 34C again before my jeans went down a full size. I've since dropped from size 14 to size 4 jeans and am still a 34C. I don't think my actual breast size really changed all that much, on the way up or the way down. I just seemed that way because of the surplus fat that was piled on around them for a while.
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    I wish mine did! I've lost weight, trimmed from my arms, legs, waist, and hips, and I went up a cup size! It's *so* not fair.
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    Sometimes when we are big then the boobies are big. when we lose weight the boobs go down as well.
    If you are genetically given large breasts and lose weight then chances are they will stay large.
    Just depends I guess. I went from 200 pounds 38 C to 129 pounds (134 right now) to 34 C.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I don't gain nor lose in the boobie department. They always remain 36Bs :grumble:
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I went from a 42F to a 40DD. If they keep shrinking I am going to be upset.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    It has to do with Eve and an apple. It's a long story.
  • myvgurl
    myvgurl Posts: 31
    Options
    The first thing to go from me was my butt :(
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I've lost 53lbs since July and have gone down 1 band size, but am the same cup size. I also offer to give you some of mine!
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite issue. I don't gain weight in my breasts, so when I got really big, shirts started looking hilarious on me. I was never "blessed" with big girl boobs. Most plus-size shirts are cut pretty big in the chest and shoulders, and they always slide off my shoulders because my top is so much smaller than my bottom. I was a 36C before I gained weight, and now I'm a 40C. I can't wait to be 165 pounds again and wear shirts that fit properly.

I'm kind of excited that, as I lose weight, my breasts appear larger and larger even though they're the same size. They're simply becoming more and more proportionate with my body.
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I grew 2 sizes when I gained 40lbs. It was fun for awhile but I'm definitely over it. I was a 34 B/C & now I'm a very full 36D. It's been suggested I go to a 38 &/or DD but that idea just freaked me out. Hoping I'll end up a 34C.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    LOL I was thinking, "because they're in front!"

Then I realized you weren't talking about walking.

They probably go first because they are mostly fat to begin with.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I lose weight in them but I'm glad for that because it looks better to be a C cup when I'm thin and a B cup when I'm really thin. Wouldn't want the size I have now when I'm that petite because I think it'd be hard to find clothes. They way it goes now is pretty proportioned and that's fine for me. I could see if I made my living with my looks though that would be an issue, so I'm sorry if you're experiencing this is causing a problem for you. Maybe try putting oils on them so they stay perky at least and the skin taught. L'occitane had some kind of oil for skin toning maybe you should see if it's for use on that part of the body.
  • shellfly
    shellfly Posts: 186
    Options
    Mine shrank, and I'm very happy about it! I never liked 'em big, and I'm glad to be back down to my original smaller size. Running and various exercises go much more smoothly without all that bouncing around. Of course, if you asked my husband, he might not feel the same way. :-P