"ruined my diet"

Options
13»

Replies

• donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to get 8 hours of deep sleep ! You'll burn calories that way as well.
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Love this!!!
  • CGPrincessWarrior
    CGPrincessWarrior Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    what a great post!!! Thank you for this :)
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!
  • firemanfive0
    firemanfive0 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with this....In the beginning it is hard....4 months in, it is hard some days but my skills have gotten better. But early on someone sent me a quote that got me through the hard days. "You don’t have to be PERFECT to be SUCCESSFUL!"...So you are a 30 days in...look back over them...have you been successful 25 of those 30 days??? then great!!! It is better than the month before when everything was crap. Dont count yourselves out for a few bad days when it is hard...your skills will grow and it will get easier!! And this one is on my profile page...."If you focus on results you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results."
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Love!!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Very wise and sensible post.
    Thanks for sharing.
  • Christinesyear
    Christinesyear Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    YES! I agree so wholeheartedly!
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Very well said. I agree with everything you said. The only thing I would add is ppl need to try to have the mind set that I didn't gain all this weight overnight. I am not going to lose it overnight and be okay with it.

^^^^ ditto ^^^^
  • mistakenidentity
    mistakenidentity Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I sooo needed that! Thank You!
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I sooo needed that! Thank You!

:drinker:
  • jencjeffery
    jencjeffery Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Everyone on here should read this. Well said!
  • rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Furthermore: In my case, I love food! And I enjoy changing my menu frequently, experimenting so I enjoy the experience. I can still do some exercise, weather permitting. I like dulce de leche, well, I do not have cravings because I eat a bit when I like, 30 cals in a tablespoon will not kill you.
    I have a couple of websites where I have found great recipe info.
    A problem. I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THE GREAT LOW CAL BREAD KILLER! Love bread Lol.
    I am not in a diet. . . I am in a restricted cal budget, and I can eat what I like within that budget. That's the idea, and I have ENJOYED losing nearly 30 lbs since September with a great one month food oriented vacations in the middle!
    I didn't ruin my diet, I enjoyed every day and still watching after my weight.
    MFP and my pals support me every day and I learn a lot from them!
  • rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Really, it is not a matter of discouraging about a day out, losing weight is easier than gaining so you can make up very easy that food pleasure you have.
    Right, to me it is not a binge, it is not a cheat day. It is a food pleasure. And if you overeat, eating a lot you don't enjoy, well, remember it is always easy to say NO Thanks. .
    Most people get into "diets". Strange ones, crazy ones. There is so much cr*p out there! Losing weight is easy eating what you like at a pace you can sustain.
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Everyone on here should read this. Well said!

aww thanks! I hope everyone reads it too!
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    How great this is!