What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    The only time I would binge would be the following day after a night of partying

McDonalds Big mac large combo and a double cheese burger.......EVERY WEEKEND! Its been two weekends McDonalds free

YAY to me!
  • grace173
    grace173 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    20 bananas, 4 cans of chocolate frosting. One case of dates.

All in one sitting.

20 Bananas! How? Why?
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    cute-captions-29.jpg
  • MetSox129
    MetSox129 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i had a pretty good one....

50 boneless wings
    3 large hot pretzels with cheese
    6 pints of sam adams cherry wheat
  • celestinha
    celestinha Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I can't really remember, I'm sure there's been some terrible ones.. but the first one that comes to mind is a few months ago I got fried rice and orange chicken from a chinese restaurant, then drank a whole bottle of white zinfandel wine, then ate a whole pint of cookie dough ice cream and proceeded to follow that up with some oreos and milk. URGGGH. and i may have gotten mcdonalds before the chinese food. so bad.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i don't know if this counts the very first time i can think of i ate almost two packs of hotdogs but i was youngin then now pretty much chocolate doesn't stand a chance
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    2 boxes of KD with extra cheese, large fries from McDonald's and a full thing of half baked Ben and Jerry's.
  • V3ggieL0vinGinger
    Options
    A 1 kg jar of peanut butter, a bag of raisins, a bar of dark chocolate and a bag of kamut puffs. The mix of a ****-load of peanut butter and high-sugar thing like raisins was NOT a good one.
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    On an 8 month deployment on a Navy Destroyer, eating 3500 calories of cookies and two pots of coffee in one sitting while on watch from 10pm to 2am, then sleeping 4 hours with all that in my gut.
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My worst ever was: my daughter was selling candy bars and I was taking them to work. On the way there, in about 15 minutes, I ate 6 of them! Whew feels bad just to type that. I never binged after that!
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I had 12 beers once. And who knows what food I consumed while drinking said beers.
  • kittymari
    kittymari Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1/2 dozen donuts............BIG DONUTS.......then just for fun, I had 1/2 bag of Hershey miniatures. One of my prouder moments....
  • kthongvan_x3
    Options
    oh goodness. first one that comes to my mind was when i got a large pizza with wings and the tuscani pasta from pizza hut. killed all of it except the pizza:[. . . then topped it off with some dessert.
  • NakeshiaB
    NakeshiaB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    One regualr pizza to myself;
    3 slices of garlic bread;
    2 glasses of coke;
    2 extra slices of cheeselovers pizza with cheese stuffed crust, cheese stuffed base and extra cheese!
    Dessert was an oreo, vanilla icecream and chocolate milk smoothie.

Fairly sure my siblings and I were :smokin: the greenery that night!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds breakfast - 2 sausage mcmuffin's with bacon on both. 2 Apple juices, 3-4 hash browns

Wendys double baconator with fries and rootbeer

Tim Hortons large icecap, 20 timbits and a boston cream donut

one container of ben and jerrys

2 cadbury chocolate bars

a pack of starbursts

and a bag of bite sized coffe crisps
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I used to order six sushi rolls, usually Rainbow rolls, every night I worked a 4-midnight and I'd eat them through out the night whenever there was a lull. I nearly always worked that shift and worked there over a one year period. That's 2,856 calories, not including the condiments like soy and wasabi or the numerous coca-colas, over an eight hour shift.
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    I can't remember my worst binge. I havn't binged in quite a while and I hope I don't any time soon ! :D
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    The one I regret the most was when I was single and living by myself. I made an entire pot of chili with 6 cans beans, 3 pounds ground beef, onion, canned tomatoes, spices, etc. Then I ate the whole pot. With cheese, crackers, and sour cream.

I worked from home for two days after that.
  • brendah73
    Options
    Full order of Papa Johns garlic breadsticks, half a pepperoni pizza and who knows how many sugar filled Mojito's. soooo tasty at the time, but ughhhhh later.
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    The one I regret the most was when I was single and living by myself. I made an entire pot of chili with 6 cans beans, 3 pounds ground beef, onion, canned tomatoes, spices, etc. Then I ate the whole pot. With cheese, crackers, and sour cream.

I worked from home for two days after that.

this makes me laugh so much (the worked from home part, not the bingeing part :) Thanks for sharing! I live alone and sometimes when I eat too much, I wonder if i wouldn't have done it were someone else there to witness it!