Recycled member needs new motivators

Options
Terasome
Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
Hey I'm Teresa, I live in Sydney, Australia. I started this journey back in Jan 2012 but due to illness and a long lasting injury I had to forget about exercise for a while.

Now its 2013 and Im ready to start again, would love some friends who will help keep me on track and motivate me.

Replies

• DJMartins
    Options
    Count me in if you would like to add me, I'm only a newbie
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    hi and good luck with your journey, feel free to add me if you like
  • Terasome
    Options
    Thanks guys, Ive sent you both requests :smile:
  • Hi there! I'm new too and would love some support. Please feel free to add me :-)
  • dazzyshaw
    dazzyshaw Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add .
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    why would anyone recycle their member? sounds painful

:cry:

oh yeah, and welcome back :wink:
  • hereisgone125
    hereisgone125 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I added you :)
  • Schnell117
    Schnell117 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some friends on this site as well!! I have just started today, so am just working my way around the website, but would love and need some encouragement and motivation!! I hope it's ok if I add some of you guys??? :)
    I'm from the Atherton Tablelands, near Cairns, Qld Australia.
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone) Im another Aussie :smile: I can do with the motivation.
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    sent you a friends request. I am new to MFP, but have been losing weight for a bit (keeping a food journal in a note book...but not anymore thanks to MFP)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support if you like good luck
  • Schnell117
    Options
    So Teresa, (and all other newbies), Firstly, best wishes for your weight loss! It's an incredibly hard journey. I have quite smoking (18 months ago) and have always battled with my weight. I think it's way harder to get to goal weight (or even lose any weight) than quitting smoking!

So! I have joined this website and am determined to get my life back! I know my problems are portion size and finding time to exercise (or ignoring all the excuses I make up!). Today I have decided that as of tomorrow, I am going to work at my job later on fridays so that I can fit in my cross training on that day of the week as well. I'm lucky that I work for family and able to switch around my hours like that!! :)

Anyone made any changes to their lifestyle today to make weight loss easier or more achievable?
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hey Teresa. I'm recycled too. I lost and regained, but I'm back and not going to recycle again. Add me.

Brittany
  • Terasome
    Options
    Schnell - yes I have. I dont have time (practicality wise) to go to a gym. I have heaps of time in my day but not quite enough to travel to the gym, find a creche, do the workout and come home again before I need to do something else and I would lose motivation too easily. SOOOO I bought a gym which is being delivered tomorrow morning. I will try to post pics sometime tomorrow afternoon after it is assembled.

Now I have no excuse!
  • findingKylie
    findingKylie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    Feel free to add me - I am in Perth always look for new people to log with :)
  • Schnell117
    Options
    Oh YAY! Teresa, that's wonderful. I'm actually just hiring an elliptical trainer because yes, it's very time consuming going to the gym. Not just the session, it's driving there and all that comes with it. And with kids.... hmmm. So wow, look forward to some pics of your gym! That's great! My boyfriend is also thinking of getting a rowing machine - he has a heap of frequent flier points and is thinking of using them for that. Would be great!! :) It's so much more convenient to have a machine in your house! I would definitely lose motivation if I had to drive half an hour and back every time to the closest gym!
    Nellie
  • gettingfitnana303
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me also. I have been here less than 2 weeks and the food cravings are getting to me. We can motivate each other.
  • xerses25
    Options
    MFP Maniac Here! Add me!
  • 4sistas
    4sistas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Teresa, new here too, could use some friends too...add away.:-):smile:
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm a recycled member too lol. Here for keeps this time :smile: Add me y'all :smile: