Kettlebell DVD'S

Options
JennaM222
JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
I am wondering if anyone knows a great kettlebell DVD out there. Right now I am doing a class ( 3 for far ) once a week called cardio kettlebells. I love it and would love to be able to do them at home...classes are spendy!! Thank you!

Replies

• lucifa73
    lucifa73 Posts: 110
    Options
    I don't know of any DVDs but I would say that whie classes are spendy (love it!) you get the push to work harder than you probably would by yourself at home...
  • JennaM222
    Options
    I totally agree. Love love the classes. hmmph :(
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I haven't found one yet either and would love to know of one!

Jillian Micheals has one coming out next month and I am sure it will be good!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I have direct tv. This morning while I was surfing the guide I saw an infomercial for a kettle bell dvd. I'll try to check tonight and see if I can get you more info.
  • JennaM222
    Options
    wonderful! thank you!
  • GYNUWYNEME
    Options
    Target has them. They a kettlenetics slim & tone kit. 3 workouts w/a 4lbs kettlebell. On sale now for 20.00 Or you can buy larger kettlebells that come with their own dvd.
    http://www.target.com/s?keywords=kettlebell&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&ref=sr_bx_1_1

(This kit is on sale at Target. Don't know ithey will no longer carry it for much longer but it's also on Amazon.)

http://www.amazon.com/Gaiam-Kettlenetics-Slim-Tone-Kit/dp/B001EQW8W2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1282072139&sr=8-3
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I have direct tv. This morning while I was surfing the guide I saw an infomercial for a kettle bell dvd. I'll try to check tonight and see if I can get you more info.

Sorry it took so long...
    The website is kettleworx.com
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    There are many great kbell dvds out there. Unfortunately many of them are pricey. Some of the best ones are from Art of Strength. Lauren Brooks has some good ones as well (even her Baby Bells is decent, even if you're not pregnant). MB45 Kettlebell Essentials is new & is getting GLOWING reviews. If you like lighter weight/more cardio kbell, look into Keith Weber Cardio Kettlebell...he has vol 1 & 2. A cheaper dvd is Angie Miller Kbell Bootcamp. I would stay very far from Jillian's. Her form is really off & she has a few moves that are a back injury in the making.

You can also check out dragondoor.com for great kettlebell resources.

Hope that helps!
  • clohessy
    clohessy Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels NEW dvd "kettlebell shred" great just came out!:love::flowerforyou:
  • JustBeckyV
    Options
    Shred It with Weights - Jillian's new DVD is for kettlebell workout
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    Because I could barely move when i first started I got the amy bento 3 in 1 and it saved me then went to kettlebell bombshell and upped my game with it...Then got a book http://www.amazon.com/Kettlebells-Women-Workouts-Strong-Sculpted/dp/1612430279/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1358422607&sr=8-2&keywords=kettlebell+women

I have since just done it on my own...I do it in spurts every other day ill do reps or 20 of one exercise and then move on to the next throughout the day