2»

Replies

• FitFrazzle
    Options
    Can't type......eating.....hungry......
  • iris2811
    iris2811 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    yes! oxo cubes are the answer for me :-) i know they have salt etc but something has to give - and lots of cups of hot water (luckily that comes without any undesired side-effects)
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Im usually hungry a lot anyway, but yeah. Still having salad for lunch (chicken or fish with avocado and sweet potato), but making heartier evening meals....the curry version of shepherds pies from this months good food magazine is amazing with sweet potato. Filling up between meals with nuts, fruit and protein shakes :)
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    I'm in the east and have been having to walk 5 miles each way to work and back in temperatures of around -10 owing to snow/ice (I usually cycle). My HRM told me just one journey used 655 cals so doing that twice a day before any additional exercise my TDEE is up to over 3,000 cals, so yeah, I am trying to eat more.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting more stodgy foods - eg potatoes etc instead of soup. If its in my calorie gaol I'll have what I fancy especially as I spend over an hour walking everyday outside in the cold.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I do, but I try to counter it by making big veggie stews and vegetable soups for minimal calories :)
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm filling up on porridge first thing so found I'm eating less... my only issue is the huge glasses of cold water aren'tas appealing!
  • supermoo2
    Options
    I do, but I try to counter it by making big veggie stews and vegetable soups for minimal calories :)
    excellent
  • supermoo2
    Options
    I'm filling up on porridge first thing so found I'm eating less... my only issue is the huge glasses of cold water aren'tas appealing!
    excellent
  • supermoo2
    Options
    I made a huge vegetable soup the other week - quite filling but ended up being about 50 calories per servce!!!!!!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

Ah, thanks for suggestion, big veggie casserole coming any day now up, because like others I have gone right off salad in this weather.

BTW any UK looking for a bit of mini stodge, Morrison's have Weight Watchers meals on offer at £1.25, bagged bangers & mash for a meal sometime, hope it is not donkey bangers though, may give me the trots:laugh:

For non UK, the Irish food standards folk have found horse meat in some supermarket beefburgers on sale in UK & Ireland, which, as the French will verify, is OK to eat, but not beef
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    it wouldnt be so annoying if i was doing everything wrong ive been really good! thats whats annoying about all this ohhh well :(