NSV! Bath Towel

Options

Replies

• BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    That is a definite guage for me - if the towels at the gym wrap all the way around, I'm happy. If not, I need to step it up --- and I'm em-bare-assed walking to my locker. LOL
  • Mamajeans1973
    Options
    i totally know what ur talking about, i am not there yet but i celebrate with u!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Yes! I remember when that was me. It does feel really really good to wrap up in a towel and it closes. I was so happy when that happened. Great job and thanks for sharing your NSV!
  • lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I remember that one well.
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    That rocks! And yeah, I know exactly what you are talking about, LOL!! After years of only getting big beach towels around me it is wonderful to have a regular towel wrap around you!! :)

Way to go lady!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    bump
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome NSV :smile:
  • lisasch67
    lisasch67 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    OMG. That is the best feeling! I remember going to the gym and the towels there are sooo small and I couldn't get them around me. The day I got one around me was the best day! It's feels so good! CONGRATS!
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! I posted this exact same NSV about 8 months ago!! Keep on going!! HUGE WIN!!!
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Mine is getting closer and closer to fit all around me. I think I'll jump for joy on the day it actually does!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    :heart: this! Fitting the towel around again is a big NSV!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Thats great. Isnt neat when you start to notice little things like that....even how much more room you have in the bathtub....weird little things that make you go "wow". Congrats!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Just awesome!
  • CRichards22
    Options
    NOPE, NOT CRAZY!!! I Took a Picture of this when it happend on vacation! LOL Because hotel towels are tiny compared to my bathtowels at home! Such a great NSV! Congratulations, keep up the hard work!!! :drinker:
  • bamagrrrl
    bamagrrrl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN!! GREAT JOB!!
  • Ab1985
    Ab1985 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Its all the small things that make this journey so worth while, Im looking forward to crossing my legs comfortably :smile:
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Ok...I will 'bare' with you...lol! And yes! I looooove it when that happens! I too, recently experienced that NSV. Good on you!!!
  • sammiz1
    sammiz1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I ABSOLUTELY understand!! Thank you for posting...I didn't realize how many people understood my feelings about this. I always felt like I was crazy for being disappointed when I couldn't coverup completely with my bath towels. At home I have bigger towels that do reach, but in our camper (and in hotels) the towels are smaller....It is definitely a great feeling!!!

Congratulations!!! Keep up the great work!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you are talking about, my bath towels are much larger now too!!!! I can actually use them to wrap up and they will cover ALL of me!!!
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I understand completely. I recently cut some of my huge towels in half because they were just too big. They still wrap all the way round and it's fab!

One other thing - I can remember when I used to sit in the bath-tub and my flesh was squeezed up on both sides - no chance of the water getting past. Now I can practically swim in it!

Every NSV is a win x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!