MAINTAINING 50lbs lost b4 pic and BODY pic - NEW GOALS

Options
Megatoine
Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
Well....next level has definitely begun. I have included a picture that shows some progress - and some skin! Lol. I just raised the bar on MYSELF!! And that's exactly what has to happen. Push beyond your comfort zone, do something youve never done, and don't let your age, weight, people, negative thoughts or ANYTHING else get in the way.

Ive been focusing on weighted squats - *kitten* TO THE GRASS. Build that booty.

Ive also been doing thrusters so the arms and shoulders are getting right.

And as anyone who is friends with me on here knows - I'm an elliptical girl. That cardio has melted that semi-pregnant-looking-kangaroopouch-belly I started with.

My next calendar check point is March 31st. I haven't set a goal weight because I think I'm just focusing on making sure the body is showing change. Muscle weighs more so...not too concerned w scale right this second. In April - I will.

LET'S GO PEOPLE. CREATE YOUR TOMORROW. WRITE THE VISION. MAKE IT PLAIN. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT.

Again - I tried resizing - I hope it works. If not - someone feel free to teach me something here - I am all about learning new stuff.

IMG_20130116_103739_zpsa0e9dde4.jpg

Replies

• di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Great attitude !
    you look great :)
  • triathlete5301
    triathlete5301 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • TOMEKA18
    TOMEKA18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Girl...You are doing it..
  • a778c466
    a778c466 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! You look great already!
  • TOMEKA18
    TOMEKA18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    What workouts are you doing for your tummy?
  • kellyeli19
    kellyeli19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great! How tall are you? I am just curious because you are in the same weight range and goals that I am in and would love the results that you have seen thus far!
  • liannesaut
    liannesaut Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    amazing, I can't believe how great 170 looks! I started at 220 too on January 2nd, down to 207 and really working hard on it! GREAT WORK!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    That is totally awesome ......... bravo, honey !
  • hellmama5
    hellmama5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love the positive approach! Nothing feels better than seeing the hard work start to show...except maybe, when other people start to notice, too! You are inspiring and I am rooting for you!!
  • spicypr
    spicypr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job! I would love to know what you did for your arms and stomach. Thanks in advance for any information! wow
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I agree! Weight training and cardio are a powerful combo. I love the way they make me feel! Powerful, strong and centered!
  • Shanthornton
    Options
    Awesome.. love the '*kitten* to the grass' thing.. thanks for my daily dose of motivation!
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Well done you!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mari213
    mari213 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are certainly an inspiration to me!!! Yes, it can be done!!! Congratulations! You look awesome!!
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very inspirational and motivational.
  • Fr3shStrt
    Fr3shStrt Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Push beyond your comfort zone, do something youve never done, and don't let your age, weight, people, negative thoughts or ANYTHING else get in the way.

I love this! You are an inspiration!
  • DiannaDC
    DiannaDC Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Great motivation! Keep it up!!!
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the outstanding work!!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    lookin HOTT!
  • shabbychick81
    shabbychick81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    you are so my inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!