What's for Lunch?

Options

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Leftover chili. Carrying over into dinner, which will be cheesy baked potatoes with a little chili on top to finish it off. :)
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    medium sweet potato and a cup of low fat greek yogurt. So good when eaten together!
  • JSheehy1965
    Options
    Bedouin Chicken sandwich from the Mediterranean Restaurant across the road - warm grilled chicken and mixed greens in toasted pita with feta cheese and really garlicky hummus. mmmm
  • jensnewstart
    jensnewstart Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Chicken on light rye, greek yogurt and waiting 8 mins to see what kind of soup is in the cafe today!
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Stagg Vegetable Garden Chili with some pumpernickel bread to sop up the leftover sauce :D.
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Just had some clam chowder and it was horrible!!!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Baked potato soup (I tossed a can of tuna in there for protein and YUM), Chobani peach, a clementine and some almonds. I love my 1000 calorie lunch :smile:
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from dinner last night. 2 weight watchers chicken tenders, 1/4 cup black beans, 1/2 cup Knorr Chicken rice, and 2/3 cup carrots. I'll have a side salad in a little bit consisting of 1 cup 50/50 blend salad, 3 pero peppers (mini colored peppers, red, yellow & orange, 1/4 cup celery, 1/4 cup cucumber and I'll add 2 tbsp of lemon juice. Yum!
  • Rachelito
    Rachelito Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Chicken tacos
  • purpleheart416
    purpleheart416 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Progresso light Chicken Vegetable Rotini soup. Diet ginger ale.
  • mama2mila
    Options
    toasted light pita with spinach, turkey bacon, and maple cheddar (YUM), salad of spring mix/romaine/carrot/cucumber/bell pepper with raspberry vinaigrette, and a small apple. Under 400 calories, and I am FULL
  • hcleving
    hcleving Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Turkey breast, spinach, cucumber, and cranberry honey mustard (1 tsp) on a whole wheat FlatOut FoldIt pita. Apple as a side. Feel full and it was yummy! Total calorie count was under 254 :)
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Alphaghetti. :blushing:
  • scrapscot
    scrapscot Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Salad: lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper with grilled chicken, shredded cheese and blueberries with orange infused olive oil and chocolate balsamic vinegar (from Bella Vita). A few Almond Nutthins (crackers) with it. Iced tea with stevia.
  • Caffyf
    Caffyf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    California Roll sushi. Yum!
  • assmanfrom1973
    assmanfrom1973 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bowl of homemade Pizza Soup
  • asaralee3
    asaralee3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Left over filet mignon and a few spears of asaparagus! Yum!!
  • assmanfrom1973
    assmanfrom1973 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bowl of homemade Pizza Soup
    Make that 2 bowls! Mmmmm:smile:
  • loriamcq
    Options
    Cup of tomato bisque soup and spinich salad with feta, cranberries, bacon bits. :huh: