What's your most recent NSV?

Options

Replies

• DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I ran my second half marathon two weeks ago!
  • heypurdy
    heypurdy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My favorite black dress pants for work are way too big on me now. I bought them about a month ago. Time to go shopping this weekend! Also, my stomach is way flatter, especially the top part which I've always been self conscious about in shirts. very happy with my progress so far :)
  • pilk32
    pilk32 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    While doing my leg routine at the gym, I ended with 3 sets of jumping rope. For the first time that I can remember on my last set I continuously jumped rope 100 times without quiting out of boredom, or tripping up... :-)
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I fit into my wedding ring again. I haven't been able to wear it for years.
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I ran my second half marathon two weeks ago!

YAY!!! I'm training for my first. :drinker:
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I don't really have one yet, but just wanted to say great job!
  • dnhardy
    dnhardy Posts: 59
    Options
    A salesman brought in pizza for all our office today. I'm sitting about 5 ft from the door stuffing my face with clementines instead. I'm sure they're way yummier than the perfectly cheesy pizza.... :grumble: But high five for choosing to look awesome in my wedding dress in a few months instead!
  • kime1225
    Options
    Someone brought in cookies and offered them too me at work.. I declined.. and it wasa quite easy :)
  • Nola4
    Nola4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great Job being strong!!!! Pizza is my favorite!!!
  • azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Today I'm wearing some jeans that haven't fit in years. There's some muffin top (I've gained more fat in my belly and back than anywhere else), but I look fine with a t-shirt on. I've actually tried them on a few times in the last month or so, and although I could get them on, didn't think they looked good. Today I tried them and decided I will actually wear them in public!
  • kmakar
    kmakar Posts: 103
    Options
    A co-worker I see only occasionally gets on the elevator with me yesterday and says "well, hello Skinny!" Made my day.
  • HapThompson
    HapThompson Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went to buy a new jumper because I was so cold, and came away with two new blouses and a skirt, all in a UK size 16. I didn't try them on in the shop but when I got them home they all fit great. I started this as a 22 in September... Bought a new jumper online today from a company I have never bought from before because their clothes stop at 18... :D
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    The Military Body Fat Calculator said I'm now in the "healthy" range for body fat percentage... barely. Still have an "overweight" BMI but this is a huge victory for me!

Also I wore a size M shirt when I went out for my birthday (top in profile pic). OK, still tight but I wore it and looked good when I stood up straight. :tongue:
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Fit into designer jeans I only bought because they were so cheap, even if they were so small (10)!!
    Jogged my first mile since surgery 3 weeks ago!
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I bought sz12 (USA sz8) pants from Kathmandu and they fit perfectly. Yay.
    Oh and last week I did my body fat percentage (at the end of the day so measurements weren't quite as good as they may have been had I been doing it earlier) and was very surprised to get a result of 24.6%. I must re-do it to be sure - I thought I was made up of far more fat than that, lol.
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    I put my scale in the closet this morning and told it to be quiet as I will be indulging in some great Portuguese food and wine this evening. No scale...a victory for me!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    :happy: I can where knee/calf high boots, even with pants tucked in. Sounds odd but I was one who was unable to wear these until my calfs became smaller.
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I was able to put on an old favorite t-shirt of mine, when I flexed my arm last night instead of the fat pouch hanging down it was smooth. (Yes!!)

About to the end of my first section of 30DS (Day 9 today) and I'm bound and determined to finish. I have tried unsuccessfully to start it about 5 times, this time it stuck.

Just knowing I am really ready this time.

Loosing 1.6 lbs this week and feeling happy about it instead of disapointed that it wasn't more. Being able to embrace slow and steady with joy.
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I put 2 new holes in my belt at the beginning of last month and I'm on the last hole again and my pants a starting to fall down again.
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My smart black trousers that were way too tight in July last year being freaking huge on me last week. Best feeling ever.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!