Extreme Eating or... (Food for thought)

Options
BigDog
BigDog Posts: 272 Member
Thought it would be fun to post this up: http://cspinet.org/new/pdf/extreme_eating_2013.pdf

How many of these extreme meals have you had in the past. I am guilty of at least 3 of them. It's no wonder I always feel slow and sluggish after leaving any restaurant that has dishes of this caliber that I have unwisely partaken of. How bout any of you? Any Extreme eaters out there?

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Never have, but I do want to try one
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm a little disappointed in myself. I haven't had any of those things!
  • athensguy
    athensguy Posts: 550
    Options
    I don't really find meals with 1-3k calories to be that extreme, honestly.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Thought it would be fun to post this up: http://cspinet.org/new/pdf/extreme_eating_2013.pdf

How many of these extreme meals have you had in the past. I am guilty of at least 3 of them. It's no wonder I always feel slow and sluggish after leaving any restaurant that has dishes of this caliber that I have unwisely partaken of. How bout any of you? Any Extreme eaters out there?

My dinners are usually around the same caloric values, maybe a tad bit less
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Back in my pot smoking days. A habit I picked up watching Carrie do it on Sex and The City, I use to fantasize about some meals. But I would not alter there state how those guys do. I let my belly do that.
  • Ivian_
    Ivian_ Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised I've never had any of those things!
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say that I have not eaten any of those things (although some do look yummy!). We don't have any of those restaurants here, which is probably a good thing! I couldn't believe the Smoothie King calorie content though for the grape smoothie!
  • gadenni34
    gadenni34 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    guilty of one of those. maybe once or twice actually. but they all sound fantastic! :lol:
  • atucker0821
    atucker0821 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i didn't know it was considered extreme...i've never eaten any of them but they do look yummy...lol...
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I have eaten Chili's ribs in the past, but since there are several places near me that do ribs better (including my own kitchen) it's been a while. But ribs are one of my favorite splurge foods.

None of the others appeal to me and most of the restaurants mentioned aren't near me. So, no to the rest.
  • ladylaume
    ladylaume Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Never have had any of those things ...
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    No - eating a lot at one time has never been appealing to me. Constant grazing on small amounts - that's my challenge.
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Nope Never... But Damn it looks good... :bigsmile: