Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Joanna!

TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
You and I have both been posting on here for the last hour or so.....man, we are early risers huh???

(I guess we have no choice huh???)

Actually my son is STILL sleeping! I think it's the dark, rainy weather......but my inner alarm still goes off by 6:30 or 7:00! hahahaha

Replies

• TamTastic
    You and I have both been posting on here for the last hour or so.....man, we are early risers huh???

(I guess we have no choice huh???)

Actually my son is STILL sleeping! I think it's the dark, rainy weather......but my inner alarm still goes off by 6:30 or 7:00! hahahaha
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Morning!

:yawn:

You all are up early!

:flowerforyou:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Been up since 4:30 for me... I just don't come on until I get to work. I did happen to hop on for a few minutes before I left the house though this morning.
  • TamTastic
    I seriously think we all need a MFP intervention! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Hello, my name is Amanda, and I'm a webholic...

It's been... 32 seconds since my last MFP..
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    ~ stands up and pushes back her metal chair~ Hi I'm Carol and :noway: wait why was I here?

~snickers~
  • 6am for me. Crawl outta bed, potty,stumble down the stairs, turn on PC, start coffee, sit and snoop thru MFP lol
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :tongue: 5am....get to work by 6:30 at the latest and sit here browsing the message boards and having cases of mistaken identity. :happy: Y'all keep my boring desk job worth it. I don't know how I'll function at (what I hope will be) my new job! :cry:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    5am...yuck! I hate days....I'm a night owl. First daytime job.:yawn: Oh well...5am wake up walk and feed the dog, and rush around like a maniac to leave on time...LOL. :laugh: Don't start til 7 but 35 minute drive :grumble:

7047.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Morning Luvs!

Up at 5:00 so I could get a run in before DH went to work. :smile:

Taking my daughter to the zoo today, should be a fun day. (Although I'll miss you guys! :sad: )

:heart:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    I've been up since 6:30:yawn:
    I had to get on here in order to wake up... yup, thats my excuse and I'm sticking with it:happy:

Have a great day everyone!
    It's gonna be hot & humid over here for the next few days so I will not be out there at all.

Stay cool!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I have serious MFP withdrawals on the weekends because I don't have internet service at home. :tongue: Look forward to Mondays just so I can get back on again.
This discussion has been closed.