Replies

• jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Kudos!!!
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I read this story as well, very inspiring! congratulations to both of you!
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Such an inspiration!
  • NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    Options
    Your wife's transformation is just astounding. I love how in the progression pictures, her face looks happier in each one as she gets slimmer and healthier. She looks so much younger now since she has lost the weight.

I think it's lovely that you are so proud and supportive of your wife and well done on taking her for that fateful walk!
  • bamagrrrl
    bamagrrrl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I saw her on 20/20 and was totally amazed by her story... She is an inspireation.
  • damorzacon
    damorzacon Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words! We both appreciate it! And, yes, I am extremely proud of my wife! :-D
    Your wife's transformation is just astounding. I love how in the progression pictures, her face looks happier in each one as she gets slimmer and healthier. She looks so much younger now since she has lost the weight.

I think it's lovely that you are so proud and supportive of your wife and well done on taking her for that fateful walk!

I think she actually said in one of her interviews that she can see how sad she was when she looks cat those pictures. It really is amazing how every part of your life is affected by making changes and getting healthy.
  • toddka1
    toddka1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Awesome for both of you! But an incredible journey for your wife. So glad the word is spreading about her success.
  • ganzc
    ganzc Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats to both of you..this truely is a hard journey. takes work..and confidence. Reading your story was incentive...Good luck to both of you. I just started this today. Hoping for a more healthy me..have struggled with weight my whole life. Time for CHANGE!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I have that magazine! So awesome! Congrats to your wife for all her hard work :)
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Just looked up the People's issue. Your wife is gorgeous! You are a lucky man and she is a lucky woman to have found a sweet and supportive hubby like you! Your story made me tear up. Congrats, to both of you.

Ditto that! Great job to both of you!
  • mudshell1
    Options
    I bought that magazine too! All were such an inspiration! That magazine started the weight loss conversations with my husband. He found MFP about two weeks ago and we've been doing great. Between the two of us, we've already lost 13.4 pounds!
  • jaredeasley
    jaredeasley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! :smile:

Would your wife be willing to consider being a guest on my podcast? I am interviewing people who have lost over 100 lbs & would love to share her success with my audience!

Regardless... Congratulations & well done!

Thank you for the inspiration!

Best Regards,
    Jared Easley
    jaredeasley@gmail.com
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!