who did you piss off today???

Options

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I haven't pissed anyone off yet that I know of, but there are people here that have royal gotten on my nerves...so if you aren't my friend you better watch out, because my friends are awesome and never piss me off.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Anyone who may have looked at me last summer and thought "She'll never lose weight." :drinker:
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    no one yet..but its early still!

LOL - This ^^^^^
  • twill68
    twill68 Posts: 84
    Options
    I don't believe I've pissed off anyone today...

However, my own rage level has been elevated by certain goings on around here :mad:

like???
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly... no one. But there's plenty of daytime left.
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    My boyfriend... I made him flush his chewing tobacco down the toilet, I need a partner in crime when it comes to the healthy lifestyle! He'll thank me in a couple months!! :flowerforyou:
  • Mom2boysca
    Mom2boysca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Myself for not getting my *kitten* out of bed early enough for a run.
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    About 30 students who I kept in for 5 mins of their break......u waste my time I waste yours lol
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Wow, normally, by 10:42 in the morning, I would have a list that makes it easier to say "Who haven't I pissed off?". But today, my wife and I drove into work together with no bad traffic and in love as we've ever been, my students and I are getting along great. I need to knock on wood before it all goes to hell.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    About 30 students who I kept in for 5 mins of their break......u waste my time I waste yours lol

That's what I mean, usually I would be in this situation, but my dang students are particularly well-behaved and hard-working today. GRRR...!
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Well, my toddler was super pissed at me this morning before day care. Who knew that it was a requirement to sit and make funny faces at him while he ate breakfast? I'm about to piss off my house contractor because they're really falling down on the job and I'm going to call them out on it and demand receipts and itinerary for future work. Then I'll probably piss my husband off because I don't feel like cooking dinner tonight. And of course I'm sure something I do will piss my toddler off again this evening, but I can't really call the specifics of that one yet...
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    The universe. By existing. *sigh* It's such a burden.
  • _TEMPEST_
    _TEMPEST_ Posts: 205
    Options
    A granny at the gym....
    She carries the disinfectant bottle around with her and completely douses each machine before and after she uses it. Problem is, the spray in the air gets blown by the fans and we all end up with a mouthful of the stuff. UGH! Today I had enough and walked over and took the bottle while she was busy doing her "crotch crunches"and gave her the old stink eye.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    a woman on the bus, she looked seriously peeved when she got up to move for someone else...she sat back down on the row seat thinking no one would ask for the other seat. but i did...definitely annoyed with me.
  • Superdave24
    Superdave24 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha ....the one about Granny spraying all the machines down made me laugh. Good going. How do you attach someone else's post inside your post? Hmmm.....
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It would be easier to tell you who I haven't pissed off...
  • AbbieZabba
    Options
    Just better to be pissed off than pissed on.......:laugh:
  • _TEMPEST_
    _TEMPEST_ Posts: 205
    Options
    How do you attach someone else's post inside your post? Hmmm.....

Just hit the QUOTE button on the lower right corner.
    Maybe I should have counted that as a NSV too.... :laugh:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Had some extra fiber with lunch today. Teh wife should be pissed in about 4-6 hours.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    My neighbor, who I barely know, because he somehow found me on facebook and asked me for some spare food. It went to my other inbox and I never got it. Honestly, if I would have known, I would have helped the guy out. But now he is totally mad at me. I should make him even more mad by reporting him to my apartment.

Wow...that's rather creepy. :noway: