37, working Mom and wife, want some friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• Osagebabe40
    Options
    Hi, this is my first week as a memebr and I am loving it so far. Who knew this could be so fun:bigsmile: I am 40 and have two children but no pets and no husband.
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • wild2touch
    Options
    hi. Im a single mom with an almost 8yr old. I have 2 dogs, 2 lizards and work 2 jobs. Wanna be friends? Im looking at losing about 30lbs.
  • fougamou
    fougamou Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 45, mom to a tween and a teen, married, working, and have a dog
  • bclampff
    bclampff Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 37, married, 2 boys, 2 cats. I need to lose around 150 pounds or just be below 200 and feel better. I dont have a traditional job but my husband is away for work 3-4 weeks at a time. So basically I'm alone most of the time. Feel free to add me. Wish you well
  • boopbabs
    boopbabs Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 39, a 20-yr old son and a 2-yr old daughter, married with 1 dog. I work FT for a food manufacturer in the distribution/shipping department. I have to lose 131 lbs. and aspire to be healthy and beat my Type 2 Diabetes and fit nicely into a size 7. ADD AWAY! :happy:
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I'm 47, mom to a 3 and 5 year old. I have a rabbit, I'm a wife, a full time worker and a very, very part-time worker (I'll admit right here, a beachbody coach - I'm Loving helping others). I'm struggling to get my body fat % down for health reasons.
    Feel free to add me -- one and all. :)
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    35 year old working mom of two, married, only have a cat though. Currently down 30 lbs, working hard to get healthy. Feel free to add me!
  • haleybeth567
    haleybeth567 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 and in school to be a pharmacist. I'm trying to lose 40 pounds before my wedding in August! I really need friends and support! You can add me if you want!
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 44, married with 1 daughter in college, 3 dogs, work at my father's property management company ( which is not considered a REAL job according to my husband). Started on here in October and trying to lose 70lbs!
    Feel free to add me and we can boost each other along the way!
    Glad you're here! :-)