Team UK - April 2010

Options

Replies

• KimmyBee
    KimmyBee Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Also York.. wow what a small world :bigsmile: Now I'm even more amazed!

Im originally from derbyshire. But I love York. I find its too small to warrant a bus journey or car so I walk Everywhere. great for excercise =D
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options

Im originally from derbyshire. But I love York. I find its too small to warrant a bus journey or car so I walk Everywhere. great for excercise =D

Im orginially from cumbria but im here for uni - same i walk every where too
  • Marie45
    Marie45 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Another newbie to the UK team here! I'm in Edinburgh at the moment, but moving to Gloucestershire in about a month.
  • KimmyBee
    Options

Im orginially from cumbria but im here for uni - same i walk every where too

My BF is at York st John, thats also the reason we moved up here. But I dont think that we have the heart to move back after being in this wonderful city for three years!

Ive also Got a career here now.

York has definately hooked us =D
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    My BF is at York st John, thats also the reason we moved up here. But I dont think that we have the heart to move back after being in this wonderful city for three years!

Ive also Got a career here now.

York has definately hooked us =D

Im at YSJ lol, really is a small world, i know what you mean though - i finish in june and its gonna kill me having to move away from york.
  • KimmyBee
    Options
    Im at YSJ lol, really is a small world, i know what you mean though - i finish in june and its gonna kill me having to move away from york.

Then dont =D

I love the indipendance of being away from family and friends. Yes I miss them, but theres nothing stopping me staying at my mums for a few days when I get homesick!

Plus I cant wait to just turn up at home having lost loads of weight. It will probably shock them al to death, I have always heen overweight, for as long as I can remember. But I think turning up with them expecting fat kim and receiving thin kim is probably one of my main motivations.

Of course it means I cant see them now untill Im near my goal weight.. meh. Its worth it :wink:
  • bobbyboy16
    Options
    guys and gals wheres sun gone :frown: its gone really dull in oxfordshire whats it like other parts?

so much for the weather forecast:sad: are well indoors planning dinner again - chicken in the oven, roast dinner tonight, just adding it all up on the chart, just about mananged to keep within the cals today - but that burger at lunch with relish has not half hit the rest of the day:bigsmile:

hope its all goin well for everyone, whats happened to rach no sign for a while, hope she is ok and keepin in there

Have a good week everyone, excercise and all :yawn:

Bob
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hi All UKers :smile:

I tried Graze boxes following a freebie from Mimi (Thanks Mimi xx) And they are great healthy snacks to have at work or at home, really love it :love:

508926.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

:heart: You're welcome! I'm glad you love it too! Kp recommended them to me! :laugh: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • xXmimiXx
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone :smile:

I got my 30 Day Shred dvd on Saturday...I didn't have any weights though so I only started it yesterday! Oh. My. God. I :heart: it! You can totally see why you can "shred" yourself (not to look like Miss Boybuilder 2010 btw, just nicely!) in 30 Days if you stick to it every day! It's a great way to get some structure into doing toning exercises, I dunno about you guys but I know that after I've been to the gym and done my cardio by the time I get home intending to do squats and lunges etc etc I just can't be bothered :blushing: but with this, I know it's only 20 mins, the exercises change like every 30 seconds, it goes really quickly and there's not let up it is AWESOME!
    I was slightly scared I wouldn't be able to move today after comments from others BUT although most of my body is hurting, I am definitely still capable of doing Day 2 tonight after my Zumba class!

Hope you all had a good weekend...Saturday was LUSH wasn't it! :drinker:

Ciao bellas/os

Mimi :flowerforyou:
  • sparklepants
    sparklepants Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Bonjour, bonjour!! Happy Monday??! :grumble:

I'm so friggin' tired today, but had a fab weekend!! I *may* have slipped a little ie. Chinese AND BBQ!!!!!! :embarassed: Ooops!! Although I didn't eat as much as I normally would!!

Did you guys have a good weekend??

Welcome welcome new starters!! :flowerforyou:

I don't think there is anyone else from London here is there?! (sorry I have a RUBBISH memory!!!)
  • xXmimiXx
    Options
    Bonjour, bonjour!! Happy Monday??! :grumble:

I'm so friggin' tired today, but had a fab weekend!! I *may* have slipped a little ie. Chinese AND BBQ!!!!!! :embarassed: Ooops!! Although I didn't eat as much as I normally would!!

Did you guys have a good weekend??

Welcome welcome new starters!! :flowerforyou:

I don't think there is anyone else from London here is there?! (sorry I have a RUBBISH memory!!!)

TanyeWest works in London! :happy:

Mmm Chinese food, oh wells back to the grindstone today hey! :heart:
  • sparklepants
    Options
    Oh yeah!! She works quite near me actually!!

Yeah back to it.... (apart from the 2 biscuits I just ate!! Aghhhhh!!! oops)

Did you have a nice weekend Meems?
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I work in London too!

It's my wedding anniversary today, we've been married for 7 years. So out to dinner tonight and I'm just going to have whatever I fancy.

Hope you all have great weeks.

Erika x
  • crispy1990
    Options
    Hey everyone :flowerforyou:

I'm in South East London / North Kent does that count Lauren :happy:

Spent the weekend in France and didn't do too badly, although we did go out to eat at a wonderful restaurant on Sat. Was fairly good food wise, but I haven't lost anything :ohwell: but I didn't gain ! YAY
    Back on the straight & narrow this week. I have a lot to do to make my goal :cry:

Have a good week all
    Karen
    x
  • crispy1990
    Options
    oops double post !
  • sparklepants
    Options
    Aww, have a lovely time Erika!! :) Where do you work?

Karen, that does indeed count!! I used to live in North West Kent! Well done on not gaining! I know what you mean I really need to pull my socks up this week!! Neeeeeed to see a loss!!
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Aww, have a lovely time Erika!! :) Where do you work?

Thanks! I'm sure there is a pizza or some chocolate cake with my name on it....or maybe pizza AND cake :noway:

I work in Aldwych, so very central.

Erika x
  • xXmimiXx
    Options
    :bigsmile: Hey sparkles!
    Yeh I had a good weekend...ate over my cals an ickle bit on Saturday and didn't finish my diary yesterday though I don't THINK I went over...I was out an about quite a lot over the weekend enjoying the sunshine :drinker: and OMG I had the nicest Apple Cider ice lolly, 64 cals of pure delicious-ness :love:
    How about you? :heart:
  • sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    Hi everyone. It's been a while since I posted here. To answer the current question doing the rounds I work in Uxbridge. I have just got back from having a long weekend in Spain. Like most people I had the best intentions to be "good" but within an hour of getting off the plane I was in the bar drinking beer. And it did not stop until Satuday evening. Friday was spent celebrating St George's day and Saturday got invited to a 50th birthday party. So as you can probably guess I went off track a little.

Still I have 5 weeks to go before I fly off on holiday again so there is going to be some hard work at the gym to be completed. Although this week has not started off to good, due to a stupid meeting taking prioiry over my gym time. :explode: :explode:

I hope you are all well and here's to a week of being good :drinker:
  • Lady_C_the_1st
    Options
    Hi everyone,

i got my blood tests back today. All normal, I guess that just means I am overdoing it at the gym and that I need to cut down a little. :-( I don't really think I do it to excess, 5 days a week maybe for about an hour each day. Nothing too intense really. My job is exhausting though and cannot make that any less so, it's the life of a teacher!

See ya later, xx