Briefly describe one dream from last night

Options
2»

Replies

• stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I missed the bus so I had to get a taxi to work and the taxi driver kept taking me to the wrong place and charged me at every wrong stop.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I dream a lot and usually only remember my last dream.

I was walking out my son’s back door to his yard (in the city) with his three dogs. Soon as I got out there I realized he adopted a big brown bear. The bear swung at me and got one of his claws stuck in a trellis. I started running with the dogs following me as the bear ripped his claw from his paw. The dog’s an I ran fast and jumped the fence and I jumped higher than anyone can. We just kept running and jumped over 3 or 4 more fences. Now the bear is gone from the dream and the dogs took off running back the way they came instead of one because he couldn’t jump any more. So I picked him up and we walked back using the sidewalk.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Riding a rocket through a tunnel wearing nothing but a cowboy hat

That happened to me last night, but it wasn't a dream.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Riding a rocket through a tunnel wearing nothing but a cowboy hat

That happened to me last night, but it wasn't a dream.

So you were the hat or what?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Sexual encounter with a very good female friend of mine. I've known her for almost 10 years and I've never had such a dream, though she is very attractive...it's was pretty vivid and I actually felt guilty when I woke up.

I also had a dream that I was meeting Jimmy Buffett and I was really excited (because I'm a big PH) and he turned out to be a total *kitten*. I woke up pretty pissed from that one and didn't even listen to Radio Margaritaville this morning on the way to work like I usually do.
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I was running backwards through a cornfield
  • Kissah
    Kissah Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Last night I dreamed I was helping someone give birth and suddenly the newborn knew things cant really remember I think like he knew how to talk but the child made me feel weird that is all I can remember.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Last night I dreamed I was helping someone give birth and suddenly the newborn new things cant really remember I think like he new how to talk but the child made me feel weird that is all I can remember.

Renesseme is that you?
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i was riding a ride on cooler thru a camping ground looking for my tent. only to find that someone had already put up my tent and put their dog in there for safe keeping. its was a friendly dog. i then rode my ride on cooler looking for my family so we could have dinner.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I'm very interested in the subconscious and dreaming and keep an active dream journal.

I do not keep a journal, but I have considered it. Im really interested in dream interpretation as well. most of mine are odd, and tend to have the same themes and reoccur with slight differences.

Last night i dont remember much except I was with a few girlfriends I think we were on vacation or something and then I was sleeping with someone and then I was in the shower. haha.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I was living in Montana and my long time crush and a friend were coming out on a skiing trip and I offered to let them stay at my place instead of a hotel. Finally hooked up with the crush in my dream. :love: Too bad he has a g/f in real life :sad:
  • Kissah
    Kissah Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Last night I dreamed I was helping someone give birth and suddenly the newborn knew things cant really remember I think like he knew how to talk but the child made me feel weird that is all I can remember.

Renesseme is that you?

???? Nope!!!
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I always remember the most vivid dreams I have, last night I dreamt a memory of me and my recent ex looking at the stars via the beach, lovely moment but not what I want to be thinking about lol
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    A recurring dream every night this week about a squirrel getting into my house and I have to catch it by hand. Last night's dream it was hiding behind the couch. I should note, it's never my real house. It's always a house I don't recognize, but it's "mine". I'm starting to hate that squirrel. :grumble: