What's for Lunch?

Options

Replies

• tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    need to go to the grocery store but going out of town in 2 days so pickings were slim....healthy choice four cheese ziti, kashi sea salt pita crisps, and spicy red pepper hummus...one of my most calorie laden lunches in a long time but no dinner til late tonight...what a day:)
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    mixed greens, sprinkle of slivered almonds, 1/2 small avocado, turkey and Braswell's peach vanilla salad dressing.
    plus 2 kiwi fruit (not in the salad)
  • hjbkmb05
    hjbkmb05 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I had a sandwich with turkey, baby spinach, cheese, light mayo, light ceaser dressing, and tomato for 235, and I also had some tomato, cucumber, and onion salad for 46 calories. It was all very filling and good and only 281 total :)
  • Kayciemae02
    Kayciemae02 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    turkey deli meat
    handful of spring greens
    banana peppers
    all in 1/2 of a low carb pita

6 oz vanilla greek yogurt

YUM!
  • Angela7zFit
    Angela7zFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    1/2 sweet potato - 1 cup of brocoli and 4 oz of grilled chicken breast...mmmmm. Love it.
  • AllieD13
    Options
    Veggie quesadillas with baked French fries!
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking either a cup of leftover Healthy Choice Gumbo soup with a grilled cheese sandwich or a PB&J...hmmm decisions decisions lol
  • Danam48
    Danam48 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    PJ's organic skinny chicken burrito (got them at Costco) topped with salsa and sour cream
    Pineapple and lowfat cottage cheese
  • Jenism1
    Jenism1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Salad with left over baked chicken diced, hard boiled egg, feta cheese, shredded carrot and a few croutons with a light ranch dressing.
  • vacationnut
    vacationnut Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Cream of carrot soup I made last night. :wink:
  • Reubinski
    Reubinski Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm having a Lunchable. The one with the little chicken and cheese sandwich and a tiny bag of mini oreos for dessert.
  • clever210
    Options
    I recently found ready-to-eat meals by gopicnic. I find that they are great, because they do not require refrigeration. They have a variety of options, including vegan and gluten free. The best thing is they taste great and are all natural. :happy:
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    orzo with tomatoes and avocado with a mix of lemon juice, orange zest, jalapeno, salt and oregano :)
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Turkey Rueben - Whole Wheat Bread, Low Fat Swiss Cheese, Low Sodium Turkey Breast, Sauerkraut, and spicy brown mustard.

345 Calories
    42G Carbs
    9G Fat
    31G Protien
    9G Sugar
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    5 oz salmon, mixed carrots n celery with light ranch. yumm
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    grilled cheese and iced americano. That's my first lunch. Which is after second breakfast. My second lunch involves chocolate :) yum.
  • ryanemsmom
    ryanemsmom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thai Coconut Chicken Soup, salad with balsamic vinaigrette and a hard boiled egg
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine Chicken Teriyaki, a snack-sized piece of Cheddar cheese, an apple, and a Yoplait Greek 100 calorie yogurt.
  • JohnstownJezibelle
    Options
    Aidelle's chicken apple sausage and zucchini cakes
  • QuietRain
    QuietRain Posts: 157
    Options
    Leftover fajita stew I made a few nights ago along with some jasmine rice, a sprinkle of cheese and a tbsp of sour cream.