Aloha! Just started 30 day shred. Looking for buddies.

Options
13»

Replies

• teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I just started it! I'll add you. :)
  • ddance3
    ddance3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im on level 3 of the 30 day shred, boy is it hard!! But its soo worth it! Feel free to add me :)
  • MeliGrullon
    Options
    Hey Guys!
    I started JM 30 day shred again today.
    She will definitely kick your butt into shape. The first week is going to be hard cause you will be in pain, but DON'T GIVE UP!!!
  • peejay34mason
    peejay34mason Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am a week and a half or so into the 30DS. Really enjoying the much more brief workouts as I just finished P90X (about an hour a day)! Feel free to add me...
  • marlstua
    marlstua Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. Please add me. I started 3 months ago and lost 18 pounds and 'then slipped off the ladder' over Christmas. I really do need lots of support too. Good luck with your excerise regime.
  • bridgetburgess
    Options
    Starting today!!! Feel free to add me!
  • Liz12mae
    Liz12mae Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi! im on day 4 level one, i will send you a friend request. Anyone else can feel free to add me too!
  • hayleyc715
    hayleyc715 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day 4 tonight as well. It's actually not that hard and I enjoy it SO much more then hitting the gym (which I have no time for with a 6 month old). I feel like I should be sweating more and more sore the next day for it to be working...and I know I am going full out and doing all the moves correctly. I hope I see results at the end of this! Look forward to hearing everyone's progress. Add me!
  • Christabel789
    Options
    Hi
    Got my dvd today and done a tester session without weights! Its fast paced and exciting, will defn keep on it!
  • Christabel789
    Options
    Started today too! Very excited about my abs coming out, they have never seen the light of day! I am so ready for this challenge!