Who needs a laugh and loves burritos?

Options
2»

Replies

• Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I think you made a nice save out of what could have been an even more embarrassing moment. And well done for resisting the urge to rugby tackle him to the ground and steal his burrito!
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    LOL!!
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You are very brave for living through it and then sharing so we all can have a laugh. Hilarious!
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I have actually slapped my husband upside the head (just a love tap, really :wink: ) for bringing awful food into the house or saying something like, "I really feel like _______ tonight" (insert your kryptonite food) :noway:
  • Jennawants2000
    Jennawants2000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I absolutely loved this. Some things you just can't make up. lol. :laugh:
  • rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Good Lord, next time, just take that burrito and ruuuuuuuuun. That would make up for the extra cals LOL
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    we get given choccies all the time at work....I know I am being good when I just sniff them!!
  • Corkline
    Corkline Posts: 107
    Options
    My office has a vending machine. My guys have all gotten used to me walking up to the vending machine, leaning against it, then grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge and walking away. Today, one of the new guys offered me a dollar, and someone else explained, no, "she doesn't need a snack, she just wants one" before I could open my mouth!
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    My office has a vending machine. My guys have all gotten used to me walking up to the vending machine, leaning against it, then grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge and walking away. Today, one of the new guys offered me a dollar, and someone else explained, no, "she doesn't need a snack, she just wants one" before I could open my mouth!

:laugh: I have found myself staring at vending machines too... I now know which facilities I visit have them. Same thing, I just look at them. I've also stopped getting gas at the HUGE gas stations. You know, the ones that double as the restaurant, mechanic, post office, and gun store... I avoid those like the plague... They usually carry moon pies... mmmm moon pies...
  • rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Moon pies.. Chocolate is girls' best friend! I sure know what to do to mend with wifey...
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    Imagine if you ended up talking more and eventually married because of a burrito plate?! You would have had to invite us all!

Great story, I felt like I was there!
  • mcflat29
    Options
    Imagine if you ended up talking more and eventually married because of a burrito plate?! You would have had to invite us all!

Great story, I felt like I was there!

My current almost hubby would have been pretty mad. LOL Thank you for the compliment. :blushing:
  • mcflat29
    Options
    Moon pies.. Chocolate is girls' best friend! I sure know what to do to mend with wifey...

Actually, I'm a huge fan of the banana ones...
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Bwahahahaaa! That was awesome. Sounds like something I'd do. :)