Super Bowl, on plan, or planned day off?

Options
Will you stay on plan all day, or are you planning for a day to eat more than usual? Or will just just play it by ear?

I'll be honest.... I'll eat WHATEVER I want that day, but try to keep my portion sizes down. We have a party at my house every year and it's a blast. Nobody really watches the game after the 1st quarter.

Replies

• motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    nobody?
  • PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I will keep it under control that day. I lost 67 lbs over football season while tailgating every weekend. I certainly didn't do that by calling them all free days, so the SuperBowl wont be free either.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Day OFF - but within reason. The good thing is we are having a party here so I can control a good portion of the snacks. But I will definitely be trying everything that looks tasty!
  • _Calvin_
    _Calvin_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Day off, but not as bad as it would have been had my team made it to the game.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Day off, only really because I don't drink beer any more and will be that day. Probably wont eat too bad tho.
  • randilious
    Options
    Day off! If I reach my super bowl goals!!!! Otherwise on plan!
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My team is the Lions, that's enough to kill any appetite.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    It's just another day to me.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. I thought it was a football game not an eating event? I'll be on plan that day but If I go a little over it won't be the end of the world.
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. I thought it was a football game not an eating event? I'll be on plan that day but If I go a little over it won't be the end of the world.

Clearly you are confused. LOL. :)
  • SweetLikeBacon
    Options
    Football!!!! Woooooo! Go Patriots! Also, I will be eating whatever I want to that day, it's just one day.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    My NY Giants didn't even make it into the playoffs ......... I am in mourning :sad:
  • purpleheart416
    purpleheart416 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to find some great recipes on Skinnytaste so I won't feel so guilty about indulging a bit. Go Falcons!
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options

Clearly you are confused. LOL. :)

Clearly! :drinker:
  • alaskaang
    alaskaang Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't be a proper party without homemade hot wings! So, definitely not going to be a light day. ;)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    ill stayn on track, I might go to a friends and they love winhs and big samdwiches, but im a vegetarian, so ill make buffalo cauliflower instead of wings, the only thing that could go wrong is chips and dip, which happen to be my favorite
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I'm probably running a 5K that morning, or if I don't signup for it, I'll go to the gym and kick my *kitten* for an hour or so. That should cover it...
  • srpm
    srpm Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    ill stayn on track, I might go to a friends and they love winhs and big samdwiches, but im a vegetarian, so ill make buffalo cauliflower instead of wings, the only thing that could go wrong is chips and dip, which happen to be my favorite

What is the buffalo cauliflower of which you speak?
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    On plan. I'll swim 2 miles or a 5k and lift that day and get 2000 + extra calories for the day :bigsmile:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    We're hosting a party with pizza and chips and dip and a vegetable platter. I would like to say I'd just stick to the veggies, but I think I'm going to allow myself a little freedom. I don't care for any of the teams playing, but at least I'll be having fun with friends. =)