What's your most recent NSV?

Options

Replies

• Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Down from a snug 28 to a loose 20. I haven't been in these sizes in a very long time.
  • WeightWatcherCindy
    Options
    Going from a 26 jean to a 24 . I also got through the first day of the 30 day shred yesterday . :0)
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I pulled a pair of pants out that I couldn't get zipped/buttoned before Christmas and they fit great and felt great all day!
  • sjeannot
    sjeannot Posts: 143
    Options
    I got rid of half of the things in my closet because suddenly my size 18 suits, dresses, pants, skirts and shirts no longer fit. So I went to the store to replace some of the things that no longer fit and I had fit into a 12 perfectly except for one sz 12 pair of pants that were on a deep discount which I couldn't help but buy. But guess what, they are no longer tight and I now have to wear a belt with them to stay up.

SO good to see things like that happen in my life!
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Fitting nicely back into my size 8 Brooks Brothers slacks... and my size 6 YSL's. (they run big, but still...I can wear them again!)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    This is kind of unusual but due to a shoulder injury/surgery, I have to blow dry my hair upside down while standing. It looks better that way anyway, so it's not a big deal. I realized that when I first started to dry it that way, I had to lean against the cabinet or wall. Then I was able to do it by leaning my left hand on my left knee. Now I can blow dry my hair while doing squats! I actually do them on purpose now. Hopefully no one ever sees me and tries to figure out wth I'm doing. lol
    After thinking about the blow drying deal for a bit I realized that I no longer lean on the kitchen counter top while I load/unload my dishwasher. Yay for NSV's!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I was able to out on a pair of jeans yesterday that wouldn't even come up over my thighs last year. So proud of my hard work.
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    When I was getting dressed tis morning, I looked at the jeans I grabbed and thought they looked way too small-that maybe I had grabbed the wrong pair for some reason-I have 3 sizes right now, one that is too big, so I can wear it over leggings for hiking in the cold , one thatis just right, and one that is for next month or the month after, so it could happen. Without glasses, I can't read the labels. So I just put them on anyhow, expecting that they wouldn't fit. They were the right size-the middle one, and they are looser than last week.
  • jessiekanga
    jessiekanga Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I got really depressed and instead of binge-eating, I went for a run.

That's really fantastic!
  • moonracer3
    Options
    Found out today that I can now wear a size 6 jean, in several brand names not just one (since they are all a bit different). True they are still a little tight but considering I still have few pounds to go before goal, I think they'll fit almost perfect soon. When I started loosing weight I was inbetween and 14-16. I don't think I've seen myself in a 6 since junior high.
  • walk2120
    walk2120 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    For the first time, I liked to run! Instead of 2 minutes of running (as in the plan) I ran 3 and wasn't tired at all!
  • brunetteavoxgirl
    brunetteavoxgirl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My grandma, who's notorious for being less than sensitive with anything she says told me she was proud that I've went to the gym almost every day for the past two weeks.
  • HealthyLifestyleG525
    Options
    I actually weighed out my evening snack on the food scale and put away the tortilla chip bag. As a big time evening grazer, that is a HUGE accomplishment for me. Hurray for all NSVs posted here.
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I dropped 5 inches since starting 1/7/13 (this includes all my measurements)

I am not a runner... but this week I actually tried running on the treadmill. Sunday I could only do 2 minutes before I was ready to die. Yesterday I made it 5 minutes.
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    There's a half wall in our living room that we set the remote controls on while we watch TV. Last night, as I was sitting on the couch in front of the half wall, I wanted to turn the volume down, and without thinking about it, I reach my right hand over my right shoulder to grab the remote - in the past, my size was so large, and my joints so inflexible, I would have to turn my entire body around to reach something behind me like that. I was a little shocked at the sensation of that kind of flexibilty and I liked it!! :) (hope that made sense lol)
  • ebonyb202
    ebonyb202 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wellll since you asked, a month ago I really started my weight loss (14lbs down since dec 13)....I tried to do Leslie sansone's 2 mile walk then and I literally could not make it 3 minutes into the face pace without stopping...14lbs and doing the 1 mile walk regularly, today I finally crossed the threshold and did 3 miles! The 1 mile and the 2 mile....burned 500 calories and I FEEL so good!

Something in me is kickin and I hope I keep it up
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    My legs are looking less and less like sausages in casing when I wear skinny jeans. They have leg-like shape!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Fitting into my jeans I've been holding on to for 2 years!!!!
  • Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I bought these adorable brown boots when I was in my early 20's, that go all the way up the calf to the knee. They've NEVER fit, so assumed no one ever pulled them up that far, ya'know? Last weekend I pulled them on, and got them all the way up to the knee.

I wore them all weekend.. lol.
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    My pants are slipping down a little bit at work, had to buy a smaller belt, and I think in a week or two I'm going to have to get out the smaller pants I've been saving.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!