help me?

Options
hey please im kinda lost in this.. could you please check my profile and answer me if im doing this well? i wanna know if im eating well or excercising good.. if theres something wrong dont worry about lettin me know! thank you :)

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,412 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You have nothing filled out and your diary is locked. Kind of difficult. Also, what are you stats.. height weight and your workout routine?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,412 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Why are you starving yourself? You need a significant amount of more calories. Probably 2x more than what you are eating .Also, more protein would be beneficial.
  • JeanineTaquito
    Options
    im not lol. im eating really good but light. im feeling good, with energy and all of that :D really.. im just eating healthy
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    1/2 a cup of corn for lunch is not healthy hun. You need meat and some fats. You feel good now but if you keep eating like this, you wont. They tell you to eat a certain amount of calories for a reason. You should never go below 1200 daily. Please eat more.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    im not lol. im eating really good but light. im feeling good, with energy and all of that :D really.. im just eating healthy

You ate 781 yesterday and 581 the day before, you are starving your body even if you don't feel hungry.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    sweetie you can do this the healthy way...there is no hurry...you need to eat more.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Sad to see someone ask for help when they wont listen.....Honey you are starving yourself...Think about it, it takes 500 calories for you brain to function correctly and you are starving it! So sad
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    You really need to eat more. Read this thread and maybe it'll help you understand what your body needs.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Listen to them. You can eat plenty and lose all the weight you need to. Please don't think you need to starve yourself. It's important that you eat enough.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    you definitely need to eat more and eat more protein. You are not getting enough nutrients for your body to keep up with that baby!
  • thickgirl25
    thickgirl25 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Eat more....you're not even eating the minimum calories you need before all of your extra exercise calories. You might feel okay now, but it will come back to bite you. You're doing great with the exercise, just eat more.
  • JeanineTaquito
    Options
    thanks to all for answering this! i just dont know ANYTHING about this. i live with a family that eats pizza/cake/coke/friedchicken. so thanks to all, now i know i gotta eat a lil bit more:)
  • 141by2016
    141by2016 Posts: 179
    Options
    Your profile says you are a teen mom. If you are nursing I implore you: please eat more! If you don't you will soon be unable to feed your child, and breast feeding is one of the best predictors of infant and child health. You are eating at a negative calorie level, which sounds awesome, but it's not. You need to eat AT LEAST your BMR (google it and calculate) and add around 4-600 to support breast feeding.

Good luck, to you and your kidlett.
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You ate 781 yesterday and 581 the day before, you are starving your body even if you don't feel hungry.

^ This. Course you feel fine, you've only been doing it two days. This is not the way forward, your metabolism will slow and you still won't loose weight. Be healthy. ALWAYS eat 1200 calories (or more!).
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Hmm.... well you definitely need to eat minimum of 1200 calories. Are you reading food labels when you put down the amounts? Generic potato salad has much more calories than 90...

Definitely need to eat more. I see you've only been logging a few days. You should really find the thread "in place of a roadmap" and use that as a guideline. You want to get in shape, not starve yourself... right?
  • princess3479
    princess3479 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you really need to eat more!!! you should at least be eating the recommended 1200 calories/day. you may think you are eating fine but the reality is you are starving yourself!! the question is if you keep eating the way you do how long can you keep that up?
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I agree you need to eat more. You need to do this the healthy way otherwise you are either going to make yourself sick or you are going to give up. Unless you have had weightloss surgery there is no need to eat so few calories.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    The plain fact is that you will lose weight faster if you eat more. I know that doesn't sound like it makes sense, but it's the truth. The forums here are filled with threads where people are eating a lot less than they need, and the body sort of withdraws and makes due with what it gets.

It's counter-intuitive but has been proven again and again - you'll lose a lot more weight if you increase your intake. Check some of those links to see by how much.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    thanks to all for answering this! i just dont know ANYTHING about this. i live with a family that eats pizza/cake/coke/friedchicken. so thanks to all, now i know i gotta eat a lil bit more:)

You'll be fine. There's a lot of good resources for help here. And listen to your doctor. Just be sure to eat enough. It's important. Ok honey?
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    Options
    really.. im just eating healthy
    No, you're not. You're starving yourself.