Kinda weird question for women

Options
2»

Replies

• DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I started as a 46C...then went to a 42DD...now at a 42D.
    Not sure how exactly it works, I know the cup size is based on the difference of your bust size and band size.
    Have you tried a professional fitting? Maybe they have suggestions for a different style that might make the difference.
    Being bigger I wouldn't have thought a padded bra would be good...I have enough there already right?
    HUGE difference...:heart: it.
    Actually just bought more at Lane Bryant this week (they are having a B2,G2 sale). Got re-measured too.
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    So I have lost about 120 lbs so far, but my problem is my bust hasn't gone down much. I have gone from a 42 G to a 36 DDD. Have anyone else had this problem? I always heard that was the first place women lose weight. Maybe there are exercises I could do to help? Because I really don't want to be super top heavy forever and a reductions doesn't sound all that appealing to me lol

I had a reduction years ago and it was the best thing I ever did! wasn't too much recovery time and I don't feel top heavy anymore
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    So I have lost about 120 lbs so far, but my problem is my bust hasn't gone down much. I have gone from a 42 G to a 36 DDD. Have anyone else had this problem? I always heard that was the first place women lose weight. Maybe there are exercises I could do to help? Because I really don't want to be super top heavy forever and a reductions doesn't sound all that appealing to me lol

My reduction was the best thing I could have ever done. When you get to whatever your goal weight is and if you are not happy with your size, look into it. I can't tell you how amazing it is to wear a shirt that actually fits correctly. To wear a bra that doesn't have thick straps, and for people to look at your face first.
    But I think the most important thing I can tell you is GREAT JOB ON LOSING 120 LBS! That is so amazing!!!!!
    Completely agree with mine! :)
  • dchellebelle
    dchellebelle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would also think that how much weight you still have to go is a factor.
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    I know I'm a guy, but apparently I'm one point away from the line in terms of being metrosexual or gay according to my ex in terms of knowing about female fashion and fitting! Lol
    From my experience, amply chested ladies don't tend to lose much in terms of cup size, but decent losses in terms of width.
    I can't say I envy the back pain suffered in the name of an ample chest based on comments from various women, despite my obvious and slightly disappointing genetic built attraction to them! As much as I hate the thought of anyone subjecting themselves to surgery, I can quite understand women wanting reductions!

Congratulations on the weight loss though, all of you :)
  • JuniperJenny
    Options
    Remember that cupsizes are a proportion to the band size. If you've gone from a G to a DDD AND lowered your band size by 6 inches, your breasts have actually gotten quite a bit smaller already...it just may be hard for you to tell objectively when everything else looks so small. Congrats on 120 pounds, wow!
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I rely on encapsulated sports bras, minimizing camisoles, and when needed....masking tape.
  • yurika975
    yurika975 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I think this has to do with each individual. I gained a few sizes when I gained weight. Even at 105 lbs I was 36C. I wouldn't mind the keeping the size on the bust area and losing weight elsewhere, but we can't choose where we lose weight. I would say work on your chest muscles and arms. Pushups, pullups, flys. Those can all help make things a bit more perky and build muscle here. Either way good going with weight loss.