5'2 and starting at 200+

Options
Is there anyone else out there im 218 and wanting to lose 50-60lbs by end of this year. Looking for people in same situation, please add me =)

Replies

• megz214
    Options
    im 6' && way 233lbs looking to loose about 60,I Just sighned up today & this time trying to be more dedicated then ever. Ima single mother of a 5yr old who needs a healthy mother! Im here for the ride, :]
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    awesome! im here for u too
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    that was me...feel free to add me...
  • NikkiWalt
    NikkiWalt Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and as of today 221. Feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • anaduffy
    Options
    i'm 5'5 I started at 267lbs I'm at 257 I started a little over a month ago. it's actually not as hard as I thought it would be as long as I keep in mind what I'm trying to do all the time and don't let the snack monster show his head too often.
  • Kgustin81
    Kgustin81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud that you've made the first step in your new fit lifestyle - I made that same step last March. I made an intial goal to lose 60 lbs which I reached (yay!) in a little over 7 months - now that I got through the holidays I am recommited and have a new goal of another 20 lbs.

Add me if you'd like - but most of all I just wanted to say good for you to sign up for MFP - it was a main tool for me and still is!
  • KimLovesDon
    KimLovesDon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8",and started at 235. Trying to lose 100. Feel free to add me. (I don't know how to add people, but I can accept them) .
  • ATester
    ATester Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and started at 170, Would like to get down to 120 and then see if I could lose more.