Hello, I'm new...

MsMamacita30
MsMamacita30 Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Ladies,
Not sure if I'm in the minority but I'm only looking to lose about 10lbs and keep it off...:wink:
Loggin in my daily meals really helps what I eat!

Replies

• I am only trying to lose about 12, so in the same boat. Just started logging my food on here a few days ago, but seems to be working nicely! I'll be ready for my swimsuit in June :o)
  • Hi there!

I am in the same boat as you. I only have about 8 pounds, but it has really helped seeing what I eat in writing! It has also motivated me to start exercising again. Good luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Welcome!
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm like that too, trying to loose 10 lbs. I've lost 4 so far since I've been on here. I was working out before, which was fine, but when i got on here, i was more successful as I was tracking my food... I was on spark before, where I tracked my food, but i find it works better here as it directly holds you accountable, and it also combines the calories from the food and the exercise...
    good luck on here everyone!

fg.

1026866.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • sheydab
    sheydab Posts: 11
    Welcome! You're in the right place! :happy:
  • IanRS
    IanRS Posts: 68 Member
    Best of luck with your goal - I have only been here a couple of days myself, but I am finding it very helpful to log what I am doing.
  • thanks all...:glasses:
This discussion has been closed.