any1200 calorie ladies want to be friends

Options

Replies

• cdwilson2003
    Options
    I just recently started MFP and I'm on 1200 a day. I can usually stay within my calories, but what I always seem to go over is my protein. Just doesn't seem like enough. But this is only week one so I'm just trying to figure out what to eat. I have two kids and I work full-time and it is VERY hard to find time for actual exercise. I'm hoping to plug that into my schedule soon and I hope that will help. You can add me if you'd like.
  • H217
    H217 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Attempting to net 1,200-- open fd, feel free to add.
  • Tamikaj18
    Tamikaj18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Started at 201. Currently at 193.
  • Vendaloo
    Options
    I'm a 1200 girl. Please add me. I'm looking for a good support group. Its a tough process, but the results are well worth it.
  • giara
    giara Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 1.200 a day.lost some kilos few weeks ago,need to start again.looking to find support and friends .
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am 210 lbs and on 1200 calls per day
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I found it by writing eating 1200-1300 calories on the groups it came up.
  • DirtGlitters
    Options
    I'm on 1200 a day, only week 1, finding it difficult eating all cals by the end of the evening! feel free to add me :)

28920330.png
  • fightininggirl
    Options
    I eat very healthy clean foods natural foods. I feel full and satisfied so why force extra food on myself when I am eating a lot of nutrients and not hungry.
  • kristenfaith93
    Options
    I was 164 lbs and now 154 lbs and on a 1200 calorie diet. Working for me so far :0 but I would love to be friends.
  • Brandei
    Brandei Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 1200 calorie diet, somedays are better than others :).
    And I always eat back my exercise calories (most of them anyways).

Feel free to add me- I'm on everyday and been a member since 2011.
    I have an open diary as well. I met my first goal in 2012 and working on my second.
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    1200 here and happy. anyone is free to add me(please just throw something in the message that says it's from this post).
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options
    I eat very healthy clean foods natural foods. I feel full and satisfied so why force extra food on myself when I am eating a lot of nutrients and not hungry.

If it works for you and you feel full then that is fantastic! The problem that most people (and I) have with only eating 1200 calories is that you just don't need to. You can lose the same amount of weight eating more. Not only that, but a lot of people don't seem to understand that when MFP gives them 1200 calories, they are meant to eat back exercise. If you don't, you are no longer giving your body 1200 calories. You are giving your body much less than it needs to function.

Not trolling, just stating my opinion. :) Good luck with your weight loss!
  • Geminihuntress
    Geminihuntress Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I will be adding all of you. I had a thought since there are so many 1200 calorie people what would you think of starting a private group for all of us to post our success. that way we can support each other. be bash free. let me know if you would be interested.

I would really like to join the group if that is alright. And anyone that would like to add me please do. I've just changed up my settings and it's 1230 cals. I have not had any success thus far. I need to lose 60lbs :-(. I am missing something here. Help would be so greatly appreciate.
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1200 calories, usually less and I am really not all that hungry. I've been at that for a year now.
    I chose healthy low cal foods and load my lunch with tonnes of veggies and eat lots of protein throughout the day.
    I have lost 30lbs this way but stalled during the holidays because there were just too many tempting cookies, so I took a 2 week break and ate 2000 calories a day....I put on 10lbs :(
    2 weeks later I am down only a few pounds but I have lost inches and lowered my body fat so I'll take it!
    Feel free to add me
  • fightininggirl
    Options
    the name of the group is eat 1200-1300 calories per day group.
  • lennapen84
    Options
    I eat between 1200 cal a day and 1290cal if I don't work out and I eat up to 1500 on the days that I do work out. My food diary is an open diary feel free to add me if you get curious.

CW: 149
    GW: 135
  • MrsSummerM
    Options
    I am on 1200 cals and would love to have some ideas for snacks and meals. so far in my 2 wks of logging I have been over everyday, some by quite a bit, others by 50-80 cals.
  • fightininggirl
    Options
    here s a yummy snack I am doing tonight fruit sorbet

I am using strawberries. I take 1/2 C strawberries

1 tbsp honey

I put in the freezer for an hour. then I eat it. its like a fruit sherbert but a lower calorie one.
  • bambi_woodward
    Options
    Hi! I'm doing a 1200 calorie diet also! Please feel free to add me!