what were you labeled as in high school??

Replies

• iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Punk/goth
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    scrawny nerd

Ya I can totally see that..... :wink:
  • knittingwitch
    knittingwitch Posts: 231 Member
    goth, witch, and for some reason one of my so called friends was obsessed with telling people I was her lesbian friend. To be clear I am not gay or bi nor do I have a problem with gay people but it pissed me off she was chasing of cute guys.
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    fat alt kid, voted least likely to get a boyfriend funnily enough 15 years later i'm the one settled down with my hubby, house good job & a beautiful baby doing much better than 90% of the other people in my class :) still fat & alt tho
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Science and band nerd. I still am a science nerd.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    The Artistic Weirdo.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    my group, about 10 of us, were pretty universal. we had one football jock, one basketball jock, one redneck, a couple of nerds, a couple of normals, and me, the track guy. But, to this day we never really had a label. We could easily chameleon in with just about all other groups and everyone liked us. Most recent High School reunion, I had people coming up to me to let me know they appreciated me back then because I was so easy to get along with and didn't judge them.
  • The Jew Ballplayer...I played baseball for the private school I went to, my dad's Jewish, I'm not, but close enough for the students there. But it was EXTREMELY rare that it was meant in a mean way. Mostly it was typical high school boys/teammates. I never felt it was bigoted, at most, immature of us all, which happens when your...immature.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Cheerleader. Yep. I was that person.
  • slut--I dated quite a few guys but slept with 2 and was called that by a bunch of girls because all the guys liked me, bi**h--yeah I was, stoner--dted some druggies never did anything, band nerd--loved band! and thunder thighs because I had bigger thighs--I wish they were still the size they were in highschool
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    goth/art geek - seemed about right. lol
  • social slut
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    The Loner Stoner :smokin:
  • IsabellaC45
    IsabellaC45 Posts: 137 Member
    A tom boy and a joker.
  • class clown
  • jmuller06
    jmuller06 Posts: 109 Member
    My family moved at the start of my 8th grade year. Being the new kid they were eager to lump me in somewhere......ended up being the burnout/stoner group because of how I dressed.
    Didn't really have a label. I had friends in every group, from stoners to math nerds. But I always fit in better with the stoners.:bigsmile:

This. By Freshman year, I had friends in every group. I always seemed to fit in better with the burnout/stoner/rocker crowd. :glasses:
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Bean Pole.
    I didn't always have a weight problem. When I was in high school, I was 5' 10" tall and weighed 113 pounds. I was flat chested, had no butt, and huge feet! Talk about sexy!! Oh, and my glasses were always crooked!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    The Artistic Weirdo.

+1
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    a complete band geek..... totally involved in music and never dated!!!!
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Sleeping Beauty...I always fell asleep in English class....it was right after lunch...couldn't help it...:yawn: