Treat Night

Options
thnksfrthmmrs
thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
Tonight is my "Treat Night" where i allow myself a cheeky something to eat or a couple of bottles of Coors Light. Tonight im choosing Coors Light.

(Even though i've got a celebration night out tomorrow - oops)

Do you allow youself a naughty/treat night, and if you do, what do you pick?

(Apolagies is this has been done 1000000 times in the past)

Replies

• MartineCoppens
    MartineCoppens Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I haven't been 'dieting' long (to be honest I don't like using this word, because I really want to form a habit, not just a temporary thing), so I haven't really thought about this yet. I'm going on a week long holiday tomorrow though (well, visiting family really, but it's still a holiday!), and since there will be two birthdays I have already planned to have the birthday cake (which I will be making myself, sponge cake without butter!), but I will have it instead of lunch, not in addition to.

So yes, I do allow myself some treats, but will make other sacrifices that day (or exercise more to compensate).
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That's what i was thinking on doing, excercising more when i know i'm going to be having a treat or two.

Like tomorrow i know im going to be going out in the evening so will make better choices in the day time so i dont go over the calories.