You know you're a MFP nut when....

Options
...you develop a tan line on your wrist from wearing your HRM during outdoor exercise! (Yes, I now have just that!)

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    ...you develop a tan line on your wrist from wearing your HRM during outdoor exercise! (Yes, I now have just that!)
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    lol if only there were enough sun here to do that. I would too.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    You've just burnt your supper from looking through the posts.....oops lol!!!
  • vldowd
    vldowd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Your co-worker tells you that you need a support group for that mfp support group :laugh:
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    you, instead of studying for looming exams, refuse to do so and instead continue to read/post on the forums and chat in the chat room:indifferent:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Your kids know what 'shopping the perimeter' means.....
  • melsworld
    melsworld Posts: 5
    Options
    Just found this site and already have spent more time here than on doing what I need to be doing---It's official I am an addict:laugh:
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Just found this site and already have spent more time here than on doing what I need to be doing---It's official I am an addict:laugh:

haha! congrats, and welcome to the family!:flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    When you wake up in the morning and go directly to the site.

:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    When you spend any time away from it, you go through withdrawels and think about getting back to it!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Wow. I thought I was okie dokie till I read this. I relate to all of them. OH MY! And happy bout it. Thanks for sharing MFP'RS
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    When you aren't online, yet you are still talking to multiple MFPers via text message. :laugh:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    You've just burnt your supper from looking through the posts.....oops lol!!!
    So I burnt the chicken, and no sooner did I write this, the fire alarms go off, and I look only to find every ounce of water evaporated from my veggies lol!!
  • jamie77
    jamie77 Posts: 101
    Options
    When you get a little frustrated when you get pulled away to do work you actually receive a paycheck for....I'm seriously out of control and need help!
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    when you "talk " more in the posts then to your husband:bigsmile: no wait that's normal
  • jamie77
    jamie77 Posts: 101
    Options
    when you "talk " more in the posts then to your husband:bigsmile: no wait that's normal

lol....well, he probably doesn't have anything to say that you haven't already heard. :wink:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    you've got that "secret smile" :bigsmile:

cause you are well on the way to a :smokin: body !!!

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    when your MFP Pals know what you 'really' weigh but your hubby/wife/SO doesn't!
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I AM ALWAYS CHECKING MFP FOR POSSIBLE MAIL AND READING MESSAGE BOARDS. FASCINATING! ALWAYS LEARNING.
    :heart:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    When you get a little frustrated when you get pulled away to do work you actually receive a paycheck for....I'm seriously out of control and need help!

Ditto!!