Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi there :)

Hi my name is Courtney. I'm 24 and currently am 175 lbs at 5'2. My ultimate goal weight is 118. I don't own a scale so I'm using clothes as my size guage. ( no money to buy a scale). My fitness goals are 40 minutes of a mix of cardio and strength eaxh day which i usually do during my teaching prep period. I eat about 1,000 calories a day. I have no children or partner, just three sweet little kitties. Looking for motivation and inspiration!

Replies

• ChrisLindsay9
    ChrisLindsay9 Posts: 837 Member
    Hi Courtney, best of luck to you. I think your fitness goal of 40 minutes of mix cardio and strength training are good. I would say be patient and don't feel like you need to get there overnight. I sent you a friend request. I'm rooting for ya!
  • jmacavoy
    jmacavoy Posts: 19 Member
    Hi Courtney, this is a great place to start your weight loss. if you need to weigh yourself and you're based in the UK, some chemists have scales you can use. Before I got my scales, I would get weighed at Boots once a month. It used to cost about 20p.
  • You are here and that is a great start!!! Best of luck, and do try and find a scale, or place to weigh in, it is important. Add me for motivation if you want.
    Brad
  • 1000 calories seems like a high goal to start...