Newbie FIRST post...hello everyone

Options
Hello MFP people. I've was told about this website from a co-worker and I'm so happy I found it. It's extremely helpful and the app is amazing scan and go.

I have no problem working out to lose weight but my food habits really do need to change and this site/app will keep me on track. I look forward to sharing my progress and checking out everyone' success getting fit. :wink:

Replies

• NikiMorgan27
    Options
    Welcome! This site is amazing! Stay true to your food and exercise posts and you'll do great!
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    Welcome, and if you want good accountability on your food intake, put your diary so your friends can check it out. YOu will then think twice about eating it cause all your fitnesspals will let you know how to better set up your eating. I wish you luck and feel free to add me as a friend if you want,
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like the more support the better
  • peejay34mason
    peejay34mason Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You definitely have come to the right place for accountability and support! I agree it is best to open your diary for friends to read and provide feedback. You will be more likely to make better choices with more eyes on it! There are a lot of GREAT people on here helping you every step of the way. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • MissKarlee89
    MissKarlee89 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! I agree, it's a great website.. And so helpful and I'm so pleased its free!!!! If u want any friends then feel free to add me :) x
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Welcome.

Advice, double check the label with what it scans in as...Crowd sourced databases aren't terribly accurate.

Good luck.