Hi from Canada

Options
Hey! My name is Lili, I'm new to this online thing, just started doing turbo fire and I'm hoping to lose hopefully 20 to 30 lbs, get some energy and feel better. I'm 33, 5 foot 8 and 210lbs (very depressing) my weight is totally unstable due to hyperthyroidism and medications. I recently been off the Anti-thyroid in hope to feel better. I've also been told I might have graves' disease (waiting for x-rays) the waiting part sucks because until then my symptoms wont be stabilized.

OK Put health issues aside, I'm planning for the next 3 months to lose weight and eat clean (no alcohol and newbie vegetarian here)

Anyway i'm here for support, knowledge and friends :)

Replies

• mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me I am not vegaterian but I can still support you
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am also from Canada but the other side of the country (near Vancouver). I wish you all the best in your health and fitness goals. I have been vegetarian for the past two years and now I am working on eating cleaner and less dairy. Feel free to add me if you would like to be pals :)
  • wildechild74
    wildechild74 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    not from canada, not a vegetarian, but i too can also support you! fun times ahead
  • Lilihel
    Lilihel Posts: 53
    Options
    I'm also trying to do dairy free... it's hard when you love cheese!! :)
  • Lilihel
    Lilihel Posts: 53
    Options
    Once I figure out how to add friends, ill add you guys... thanks :)
  • ordway12423
    Options
    the meds will do it every time. you can lose if you watch what eat and move a lot.(walk, jog, bike ride etc. My name is john I,m from upstate N. Y. I must lose aprox. 25 to 30 Lbs for my own health COPD
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome.

I'm in Ottawa too and sent you a friend request.

All the best!

Karen
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    WELCOME FELLOW CANADIAN!