Options

Replies

• nnjcourv2
    Options
    That's Awesome!!!
  • Sherrylynn69
    Sherrylynn69 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! you should be so proud of yourself.
  • britlem
    britlem Posts: 49
    Options
    Congrats!, you look great!
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for all the kudos!! After all the negative comments the last few days, it's just what I needed!
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look much more confident, too! And I LOVE the sexy corset! I might consider purchasing one for my own once I get down to where I wanna be...
  • hylian91
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! I've just signed up to MFP and I'm at your starting weight now. You can well and truly class me as inspired. If I look half as good as you when I reach my goal, I'll be made up! x
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. Thank you for sharing :)
  • RachyRach62984
    Options
    congrats! you look amazing! i am starting a program in NY that teaches you how to run a 5k.... after doing a mud run this past summer im obbessed! cant wait to see my results as well! thanks for sharing! :)
  • abaxter02
    abaxter02 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed to see....I'm also 5'6" and started out at 209.....I want to be 150 like you, so thank you so much for the inspiration, you rock!!!
  • KennyMarie84
    KennyMarie84 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    great job!!! you look awesome. this inspires me!
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I still think it's amazing that I could be an inspiration . . . I still look in the mirror and see my old self sometimes. But I am very happy with my progress and wish others all the best!
  • bridgettewilliams
    Options
    Your have motivate me..im 5'6 and i need to get to 150 ...i have 15 pounds to loss, ok that maybe noting to some people but those are the pounds that like to hang around..i refuse to buy more clothes!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    amazing job! thats fantastic. you look great.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you have done a wonderful job!
  • Duckie_82
    Options
    you look beautiful... congrats....
  • lsachag
    Options
    Congratulations!! What an achievement. :))))))
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    You've come a long way, and it definitely shows! Looking great!
  • katieclayton1441
    Options
    wow ...that is fantastic, I have an issue where I have to motivate myself to do it, because I still crave all the bad foods and I really just truly started working out for 5 days....just found out about the program and so far everyday ive been under my calories, so thats a start and ive already worked out twice this week and one day burned 161 calories and the next day 216 calories. I wish i had a workout buddy, but I can do this, Im a mother of two and Im ready to lose my baby weight...I only weigh 180 but I need to lose at least 50 pounds...i dont feel sexy anymore.
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great!.. Thank you for posting your pictures. :smile:
  • Sharilb777
    Options
    I am very inspired by ur progress!!!! I know sooooo many ppl that have lost substantial amounts of weight 80-100 lbs and I'm so proud of them. What is up with all the success stories lately? I just started MFP and I love it! I am disabled and on a walker but refuse to allow myself to use that as an excuse to continue to be grossly overweight by 105 pounds. Keep posting Pics/comments its encouraging!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!