Looking For some MFP friends :)

Options
I haven’t utilized all of the tools on MFP, and I would like to make some friends. I think we all could use some positive motivation, and I would love to give some to others. I am 30 years old, I have three kids, and I am a stay at home mom. I have always struggled with my weight. I have a hard time knowing what I look like until I see pictures of myself. I hope to make some really good friends with the goals to better their lives also. Have a great day! Thanks for looking :)

Replies

• kelkin1111
    kelkin1111 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 31 and full time nurse, but would be your friend:)
  • jen81uk
    jen81uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 31 and a teacher, I'll be your friend too x
  • Stella100sw
    Stella100sw Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • tawnyaosborne
    tawnyaosborne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 32 and a WAHM to 4 little boys! This is the year I will get this weight off! Friended you!
  • PurpleCupcakes101
    Options
    Hi I'm Nikki SAHM to 3. I just started as well. Sending request.
  • HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm also 30, SAHM, with 3 kids :happy: I'm really active on MFP - it has become my facebook replacement. Going to add you now.
  • stratusofkiser
    stratusofkiser Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I need some friends to. Recently had to drop nursing school to attend to my daughter and illness. I have 2 little girls and current stay at home momma waiting to go back to college. I am struggling fairly badly. Add me if you need another friend for support and motivation as I could use it in return!